Chattanooga top ten

mtnman

Indian, who are going to be the top teams in the area? Walker Valley and Cleveland are traditionally good, but how well will Cleveland do with new coach?

Cleveland is very very athletic but lack a consistent scorer from the outside some one that will score 20 on you if you leave them open, on defense they will pressure you but they don't have depth they are very young and will only improve as the year continues. Walker Valley will be down this year but will have some scorers on the perimeter, they wiil lack size and are really rebuilding, Bradley should be tough alot of young players mixed in with a couple of seniors and one transfer and a freshman who will suprise some people, they have excellent size will block alot of shots and have plenty of depth, a couple of players who can shoot the 3, if they can play together they will be hard to handle, McMinn County should be about like Cleveland but the best team may just be Mcminn Central again, they play AA but are well coached and return alot from a state championship team, They also have at least 2 new girls with good size that move well, hope they play all the Bradley county teams this year should be some great games to watch.

Unless you're in that area you don't know yet if Cleveland may have gotten back some who apparently quit, with a new coach starting. I'd say look over to the Cleveland-McMinn group for your top few teams in the area, also add GPS more than likely if you're counting all of Chattanooga and SE TN.

Edited by Indian

Unless you're in that area you don't know yet if Cleveland may have gotten back some who apparently quit, with a new coach starting. I'd say look over to the Cleveland-McMinn group for your top few teams in the area, also add GPS more than likely if you're counting all of Chattanooga and SE TN.

I'm in the area and Cleveland will return thier best 5, also the former Amy Geren is on staff(why Bradley didn't try to get her i don't know) She was like having a coach on the floor, only player I've seen as good a thinker was Cleveland's last coach when she was at Meigs playing. And Bradley has plenty of talent, this year will tell how good a coach they have.

She's a good players if it's the one I believe you mean, has been playing quality AAU ball for a long time. GPS has a good post, 6'0", signed to play mid-major in in Maryland. Soddy-Daisy's post had a 40 point game last year. She's one of the best few softball players in the state too, going to pitch for Kentucky.