Maryville vs. Sevier Co.

Red Rebels

I just grabbed the pic off the Internet...Mrs. Ware didn't teach us computer graphics in art...they probably had that class at Allenwick Tech.

'82 tha onlee kind ov klass we haid att AllinWick envolvin' tha enternet wuz two maik shore that our swimmin' trunks linin' (tha enternet) didunt rub enny ov us raw when'st we slipped off two tha pond fer a little dipp....... :thumb:

I was very happy and excited to see the turnout in the visitors stands. Thats the biggest crowd we've seen in a while. Im glad Sevier Co supports their Bears as any school should. Its a shame to see the visitors side half empty especailly in the playoffs.

I agree...SC has great fans! You can bet the stands will be full this week.

Maryville was awesome last night on both sides of the ball. I was worried about Sevier County with their passing attack. Key to game is when Sevier County receivers caught the ball they were tackled immediately. No YAC hardly. Defense was awesome.

Patton Robinette should be MR.Football. He can run and pass. OL was great. Prevo was great.

Sevier County fans were awesome. They were loud. I am a little dissapointed in the Maryville fan support. Their were plenty of empty seats in section I was sitting at. I hope next week will be a full house.

Maryville was awesome last night on both sides of the ball. I was worried about Sevier County with their passing attack. Key to game is when Sevier County receivers caught the ball they were tackled immediately. No YAC hardly. Defense was awesome.

Patton Robinette should be MR.Football. He can run and pass. OL was great. Prevo was great.

Sevier County fans were awesome. They were loud. I am a little dissapointed in the Maryville fan support. Their were plenty of empty seats in section I was sitting at. I hope next week will be a full house.

I agree about the crowd- I thought we were real quiet last night. Why? Are the fans spoiled or was it because to the casual fan it wasn't that great a game. I think the home crowd can be an advantage- if they are loud. Sevier County played hard, congratulations to them, but Maryville took them down in a methodical, blue collar way. I think this is a VERY good Rebel team.

I think the 30 yrd line gang does a great job , but those folks in the middle are way too stuffy. :roflol: The SC crowd was by far the best we have seen all year, makes for a great atmosphere for the boys to play in. REBELS definitely dominated all aspects of the game. There was great down field blocking , Chris Raymond , Logan Winders just to name a few. BeBe Delozier made some good tackles on special teams and had a good run or two in the 4th.

I'm glad you said this. When MHS played Hillsboro in '08 and in the final minutes of the game, no one was rowdy. Many fans are accustomed to winning and expect it. I miss the MHS crowds from the early to mid 2000's. Best "in the game" crowds Shields Stadium will ever see.

I was a part of the student section in the early 2000s, and we were much louder and crazier than what I saw Friday. It was disappointing to say the least.

am now employed at SCHS and I was very impressed with our support. It was a great game played by maryville. MHS is just on another level. We had a great season at SCHS. Those boys should be very proud of themselves. Good luck to the rebels next week.