Maryville vs. Sevier Co.

Red Rebels

Congrats to SC on a great win last night. In my opinion you guys have quietly had a terrific year. This is the matchup I expected from the time I first looked at the brackets. Since you guys have been in stealth mode all year, I really don'tknow anything about your team except you win games and fight to the end. Please give us some players to watch and insights to your team. Holding off on my prediction, but I see Maryville's starters playing in the 4th.

Congrats to SC on a great win last night. In my opinion you guys have quietly had a terrific year. This is the matchup I expected from the time I first looked at the brackets. Since you guys have been in stealth mode all year, I really don'tknow anything about your team except you win games and fight to the end. Please give us some players to watch and insights to your team. Holding off on my prediction, but I see Maryville's starters playing in the 4th.

Hear ewe go '82.... :thumb:

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=SMOKYBEARS&sport=football&t=c&p=home&s=football

and....thay iz vurry talentid, strong, and fast...2 reeceevurs that run a 4.37 and one banches 300.....wow... :unsure:

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=SMOKYBEARS&t=c&s=football&p=newsstory&newsID=29452

Edited by STARSNBARS

This should be a good game. These 2 teams have ducked from playing each other for years. Now, they meet. Let's get it on! Wish DB were here!! BwHahahHhahA!

The Defending 6A Champions do not duck from anyone! Name another team in a second round playoff game thats on the opponents 6 yard line with 10 seconds left chooses to head on into the locker room instead of taking the points! GQ has the boys ready to play tomorrow!!