Maryville vs. Sevier Co.

Red Rebels

Bearsmom, if SC really believed to be the best you have to play the best, then why do you guys schedule Halls and William Blount as nonconference opponents? The IMAC is not a particulary deep conference. SC, Morristown West, and Jeff. Co.. (not this year) are the only quality teams year in year out. Maryville has tried to strengthen their schedule somewhat by scheduling Oak Ridge and Webb. The region Maryville plays in is better overall now. But when their "rivals" were not in the same league (during the megarun), the schedule was a joke. Sevier does play DB out of conference, but those other games are gimmies!

There were many of those Central , Powell and Clinton teams that would have ran deep and even make the big dance if Maryville had not been in their way and the Rebs had to play several of them 2x a year.

Fellers eye wushed thay haid Axe afturshaiv when 'st eye started shavin' inn tha 3rd graid att AllinWick....Eye haid two settull fer sum ov diddySTARS witch hazull.....

Pluss we mighta haid tair away jersees...Butt we nevurr haid tair away footbawl breeches eithur..... :popcorneater:

I'm runnin' to Wal-Mart right now to get me some of that Axe! You may not see me at the game on Friday if it has that kind of effect!! ;)

Maryville's secondary will get to have some fun Friday night. Those guys are the best I have seen. Most teams have avoided them this year. IMO at least 1 pick 6. Maryville by as much as they want to score. Will be a long night for the Bears!

#29 for the Rebels is a special DB. He had a pick-six last week when he jumped a quick out route. He got a jump on the same route just a couple plays later and just couldn't hold onto the ball....He seems to be one of those players that is always around the ball, and he will flat take your head off if given the opportunity. He is one of my favorite players to watch this year.

#29 for the Rebels is a special DB. He had a pick-six last week when he jumped a quick out route. He got a jump on the same route just a couple plays later and just couldn't hold onto the ball....He seems to be one of those players that is always around the ball, and he will flat take your head off if given the opportunity. He is one of my favorite players to watch this year.

decleat_OR.jpg

Eye uhgree that we haiv a good seccundairy...Butt eye'll bet Seeveer Cowntee throws sum pump-n-go routes two try two git Mairvul two bite on tha short out and then throw hit ovur our heads wif thair fast reeceevurs.... :unsure:

Jist hurd frum my cuzzin' who werks inn Seeveervul and tha solt 500 tickitts up thair inn no time....

Edited by STARSNBARS

Ur right, DB had a 28-0 lead and it was awful to watch. Good thing for the Bears the Indians went out at

halftime and started packing there things to travel to Blount Cnty, and didn't show up for the 2nd half. Let this be a lesson to all the Indians! They have a really good conference team. But a state power, can't prove it by there history! The all mighty engines forgot they weren't playing there usual conference foes. The rest is history!

Unlike some of you arrogant Rebel fans, the Bears are thankful to be playing, and couldn't have picked

a better opponent. Please tell commander and chief GQ to put the band in when he reaches 77 pts on the

Smoking Bears. Please just spare the Bears any embarassment, and take it easy on our poor little guys!!