Maryville vs. Sevier Co.

Red Rebels

IT TAKES ALOTTA NERVE TO TALK ABOUT THE BEARS SCHEDULE. MERVIL PLAYS A WHOLE BUNCH OF POWERHOUSES!

WEBB - A GOOD SINGLE A TEAM AT BEST

HERITAGE, CATHOLIC, WILLIAM BLOUNT, & BEARDEN TWICE!

GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK!!!!

THE REBEL 2NDARY HAVEN'T FACED AN ATTACK SUCH AS THE LIKES OF AIR BREWER & CO.

SOUNDS LIKE ALCOANATION IS 2-COLORED, PENDING THE OUTCOME OF THE ANNUAL TORNADO-REBEL MATCH

I HEAR TELL YOU PUPPY DOGS HAVE ALREADY ORDERED YOURE LITTLE TEAM MAGNETS FOR THE STATE TOURNEY,

WELL MIGHT OUGHTA TAKE A LESSON FROM THOSE TIRED LITTLE INDIANS AT DB!

GO SMOKY BEARS

Ur right, DB had a 28-0 lead and it was awful to watch. Good thing for the Bears the Indians went out at

halftime and started packing there things to travel to Blount Cnty, and didn't show up for the 2nd half. Let this be a lesson to all the Indians! They have a really good conference team. But a state power, can't prove it by there history! The all mighty engines forgot they weren't playing there usual conference foes. The rest is history!

Unlike some of you arrogant Rebel fans, the Bears are thankful to be playing, and couldn't have picked

a better opponent. Please tell commander and chief GQ to put the band in when he reaches 77 pts on the

Smoking Bears. Please just spare the Bears any embarassment, and take it easy on our poor little guys!!

JJG....Seeveer Cowntee haz got tha "commandur and cheefs" full attenshun.... :blush:

IT TAKES ALOTTA NERVE TO TALK ABOUT THE BEARS SCHEDULE. MERVIL PLAYS A WHOLE BUNCH OF POWERHOUSES!

SOUNDS LIKE ALCOANATION IS 2-COLORED, PENDING THE OUTCOME OF THE ANNUAL TORNADO-REBEL MATCH

I HEAR TELL YOU PUPPY DOGS HAVE ALREADY ORDERED YOURE LITTLE TEAM MAGNETS FOR THE STATE TOURNEY,

GO SMOKY BEARS

I want some of what this guy is on....... :thumb:

This is some funny stuff! :roflol::roflol:

GO SMOKY BEARS

Joined 8 hours ago .... hmmm ,

JJG....Seeveer Cowntee haz got tha "commandur and cheefs" full attenshun.... :blush:

Nice Video , I wish we had someone doing Video for us . I bet all of our young Rebels have seen this , and know we're in for a dog fight . We better have good coverage on our Kicks ... our Kickoff coverage is a little shaky at times , better not be this week . I love how this Red Rebel Team rises to a challenge , and I think they will enjoy playing someone who thinks they can beat them .

Edited by pepvol

The Bears played WB as a Non-conference game. Did you create JJGrizz just for this game?

OK...Hear's Seeveer Cowntee's and Mairvul's sked-yules, each oponut's reccurd and thair Pair Rankins accordin' two Sunny More...

Seeveer Cowntee....

Will-Yum Blunt (3-6) - 120.97

Hauls - (1-9) - 94.37

Jeff Cowntee - (5-6) - 108.08

Dobbuns Bent It - (11-1) - 136.22

Cocke Cowntee - (5-6) - 98.54

See More - (2-8) - 95.85

Mo West - (11-1) - 129.30

Chur-O-Kee - (5-6) - 100.28

South Doil - (5-6) - 100.06

Mo East - (6-6) - 122.15

Hard-Un Vallee - (6-5) - 117.41

Seeveer Cowntee oponuts Pair Ratin' avridge - 115.36

Mairvul....

Knotts Web - (9-2) - 128.68

Alcouh - (8-4) - 130.99

Knotts West - (10-2) - 129.39

Hairatige - (1-9) - 102.64

Oke Gridge - (9-3) - 136.34

Beer-Den - (5-6) - 112.22

Cathlick - (4-6) - 119.81

Farrah-Gut - (7-4) - 128.65

Will-Yum Blunt - (3-6) - 120.97

Lynn Orr City - (7-5) - 126.54

Cyunts Hill - (8-4) - 123.18

Mairvul oponuts Pair Ratin' avridge - 122.73........ :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Very nice Stars. It should also be noted that five, yes i said FIVE of Maryville's regular season opponents are still in the playoffs in thier respective classes after two rounds of play-offs. In Sevier County's regular season opponents only one of the teams is still in. I respect Sevier County and what they have done this year and expect a good game this week, and yes, anybody can win on any given Friday Night. I can respect any fan who supports his team, but not one who feels it is more important to trash the competition than to talk about the upcoming game and thier team. What both teams have done since August is great and both sides can be proud, but lets concentrate on this Friday. I know I am.

And yes Red Rebel and GreyRider, I will be riding the motor to the game and the cones will be promptly picked up after the game, lol

Edited by tnnitehawk

OK...Hear's Seeveer Cowntee's and Mairvul's sked-yules, each oponut's reccurd and thair Pair Rankins accordin' two Sunny More...

Seeveer Cowntee....

Will-Yum Blunt (3-6) - 120.97

Hauls - (1-9) - 94.37

Jeff Cowntee - (5-6) - 108.08

Cocke Cowntee - (5-6) - 98.54

See More - (2-8) - 95.85

Mo West - (11-1) - 129.30

Chur-O-Kee - (5-6) - 100.28

South Doil - (5-6) - 100.06

Mo East - (6-6) - 122.15

Hard-Un Vallee - (6-5) - 117.41

Seeveer Cowntee oponuts Pair Ratin' avridge - 115.36

Mairvul....

Knotts Web - (9-2) - 128.68

Alcouh - (8-4) - 130.99

Knotts West - (10-2) - 129.39

Hairatige - (1-9) - 102.64

Oke Gridge - (9-3) - 136.34

Cathlick - (4-6) - 119.81

Farrah-Gut - (7-4) - 128.65

Will-Yum Blunt - (3-6) - 120.97

Lynn Orr City - (7-5) - 126.54

Cyunts Hill - (8-4) - 123.18

Mairvul oponuts Pair Ratin' avridge - 122.73........ :popcorneater:

I tried to do some cyferin Stars and this is some of the stats I came up with :roflol:

Sevier County pts scored 461

Maryville pts scored 457

Sevier County pts allowed 238

Maryville pts allowed 92

Sevier County avg pts 38.41

Maryville avg pts 38.08

Sevier County avg pts allowed 19.8

Maryville avg pts allowed 7.6

I would agree Sevier Co. has a very explosive offense and this will be a good test for our secondary. I really believe with the pressure we will get up front that #29, #17, #1, #20 will have some chances for INT's. I also think that our offense should have some explosive plays, for the most part of our schedule all of our points came in the 1st half.....our avg points per game would have been well above 50 if GQ had not put the brakes on early in a lot of our games. Numbers do not lie, with Starsnbars cyferin 4mula I predict a Maryville victory. :thumb: Looking forward to hearing from the WOOOOO CREW often...

Edited by Rebels5star

Have stayed out of the thread all week cause there just isn't much to add. For the sake of brevity I just cut and pasted what I orginally posted in the SC/DB thread last week.

"Having said all of that I believe the winner will enjoy its last playoff victory this year cause nobody is getting within a sniff of the Maryville team I saw that demolished Farragut. Wouldn't be surprised if the Rebels don't let anyone play them within three touchdowns on their way to another gold ball.

"

and

"My comment is not a slight of either of our teams as both DB and SC are pretty good in their own right. However, after having seen Maryville a couple of times this year they are playing a different game then the rest of us. Take your running game and our passing attack and combine that with a very good defense and kicking game. Then throw in a great coaching staff who always seems to have the Rebels prepared and well......I just don't see any weaknesses....anywhere. Yea a football is not round and can take a weird bounce and all but unless something crazy happens like a ton of turnovers or key injuries occur I will be shocked if Maryville is seriously challenged this year. I believe they are that good."

Not sure who JJGriz's team is but no sane Sevier County fan would be talking trash. Playing anyone else and I would give us at least a puncher's chance but the Rebels are just too good and there is nothing to be ashamed about because of it. We've had a very good year and I am proud of what we accomplished. I just hope we will represent well and at least let the Rebel nation know they have been in a ball game. Unfortunately, if we have another start like we had last week with such poor play on both sides of the ball, GQ will be emptying his bench long before the 4th quarter...........again.

Have had a tough time coming back on board this week, for obvious reasons. Would love to be there for this one, ought to be a fun game. SC is a fine a football team with a lot of heart and class. They are well coached and talented. If the Rebs hang half a hundred on them and shut down their offense, then I'll be a believer. Not saying it will or won't happen, but I know that if Maryville handles SC, then they have taken care of a great team.

Congrats to both programs and best of luck for a well played, safe and competitive game.

I tried to do some cyferin Stars and this is some of the stats I came up with :roflol:

Sevier County pts scored 461

Maryville pts scored 457

Sevier County pts allowed 238

Maryville pts allowed 92

Sevier County avg pts 38.41

Maryville avg pts 38.08

Sevier County avg pts allowed 19.8

Maryville avg pts allowed 7.6

I would agree Sevier Co. has a very explosive offense and this will be a good test for our secondary. I really believe with the pressure we will get up front that #29, #17, #1, #20 will have some chances for INT's. I also think that our offense should have some explosive plays, for the most part of our schedule all of our points came in the 1st half.....our avg points per game would have been well above 50 if GQ had not put the brakes on early in a lot of our games. Numbers do not lie, with Starsnbars cyferin 4mula I predict a Maryville victory. :thumb: Looking forward to hearing from the WOOOOO CREW often...

Wooooooooo! To Be the Man you gotta Beat the Man!!!