Knox West at Mo West

RunninRebels

Should be one heck of a game. I think as long as the officials don't go overboard (it seems to me in the two East-West games Mo West has got some crazy calls...) then Knox West should win by 10-14 imo. Mo West's "M-O" (no pun intended) is running the ball. West is very good is rushing defense. I think Robby Flood and Jayjuan Mitchell have big games.

Knox West 31

Mo West 17

Should be one heck of a game. I think as long as the officials don't go overboard (it seems to me in the two East-West games Mo West has got some crazy calls...) then Knox West should win by 10-14 imo. Mo West's "M-O" (no pun intended) is running the ball. West is very good is rushing defense. I think Robby Flood and Jayjuan Mitchell have big games.

Knox West 31

Mo West 17

What are you talking about crazy calls? Both personal fouls in the first East-West game were obvious personal foul calls and East was the beneficiary of most of the questionable calls in tonight's meeting. The only reason West runs the ball so much is because they have so much success doing it. They are perfectly capable of passing when they have to, Mo West's QB and #1 Receiver have both set every single season passing and receiving record this season. And Knox West definitely won't score 31 on the stout Mo West Defense. Greeneville and Sevier County were the 2 best offenses Mo West faced and they stonewalled Greeneville and contained SC for 3 quarters. If Knox West had an impressive win on their resume it would be different, but they don't. Mo West is battle tested and knows how to handle the big game situation.

Morristown West-17

Knox West-14

Saying Knox West doesn't have a big win is just plain ignorant. Lenoir City, Fulton, and Austin East are all on their way to the 3rd round. Battle tested???? Other than Greeneville the one decent team Mo West faced (Sevier County) they got BLASTED! The only team that blasted Knox West was Maryville and....well you get the point. I really think you are in for a rude awakening my friend.

Do you think before you post???

Edited by RunninRebels

Saying Knox West doesn't have a big win is just plain ignorant. Lenoir City, Fulton, and Austin East are all on their way to the 3rd round. Battle tested???? Other than Greeneville the one decent team Mo West faced (Sevier County) they got BLASTED! The only team that blasted Knox West was Maryville and....well you get the point. I really think you are in for a rude awakening my friend.

Do you think before you post???

The Sevier Co. game was 14-0 midway into the 4th quarter, they did not get blasted, and Mo West beat Fulton by 20, they were beating them worse until Fulton scored 14 on the Trojan reserves, and Lenoir City didn't start playing good football until they played Farragut.

Edited by motownanddown

1. Lenoir City was good when they played Knox West.

2. 4tds is still 4tds. Mo West couldn't even get 3 points on Sevier County because of their one dimensional attack.

1.Really? They were coming off a close win against an awful Catholic team and then went and lost to a pretty bad William Blount team the next week

2.Show's how much you know, Mo West didn't get shutout in the Sevier County game, the score was 28-7. Saying Mo West is 1 dimensional is misguided and show's how little you know about them. They can throw the ball well, they just haven't had to that much. Towards the end of the season teams started loading up the box thinking they were 1 dimensional and the passing game lit them up. And Sevier County might be the 2nd best 6A team in the state, they have scored on everybody.

Motown, you are wasting time argueing with this moron. He predicted West to beat Farragut and said they would be Maryville's toughest test. A 30-7 beat down proved that to be false. Knoxville teams think they are the only teams that play good football. At 7 pm on Friday the truth will come to light.

1. West and Farragut was a close game. That wasn't a far-fetched pick.

2. The most respected Maryville fans on this board (NOT YOU) said West was in their top 3 toughest games of the year. (moral victory, whatever)It was only 23-0 going into the 4th.

3. Blount county is in the Knoxville AREA so yes, Knoxville area teams play the best football.

4. Name calling isn't nice. :popcorneater::mrgreen:

And exxxxcuuuuuuuuuse me for being so oblivious that Mo West scored a td in the game where they got their butts handed to them.

Edited by RunninRebels

Knox West 31

Mo West 17

Lets put it this way, when Morristown West needs a call to go their way, they will get it !

I have seen this for years and you can expect to get hosed in Morristown !!!

Especially if it is close game !