Henry County vs. Ridgeway

RedSwarm10

How many seniors does HC have this year? What is your team looking like next year? Returning players?. Just curious , might be moving that way next year.

I don't know the exact number but on offense we lose our entire line I believe. Our qb, running back, and fullback. On defense we lose everything except for our best linebacker and maybe our best safety ever when it comes to interceptions. But we have a really really good freshman class that that will get alot of playing time as sophomores.

I'm examining schedules. I will comment later on my opinion on the game.

I don't want to go on a long diatribe comparing schedules. Ridgeway's schedule is hands down harder. Basically, Ridgeway played 6A competition while Henry County played 5A. District 15 is more competative then Distrct 10. The level of competition each of these teams faced in non district play is even more compelling; it's not even in the same area code. Ridgeway has faced several teams this year with top notched defenses, so facing Henry County's defense won't be a new experience for them. Henry County has yet to face a team with Ridgeway's explosiveness on offense. There isn't a team on Henry County's 2011 resume to compare. In a nutshell, Henry County just hasn't faced the type of teams Ridgeway has faced. Henry County has a dynamic offense to go with their stellar defense. Ridgeway has faced that type of team on several occasions this year. They've won some and lost some. Henry County hasn't faced any team this year like Ridgeway.

Nada.

Zilch.

Liberty Tech? ... Not even close on Ridgeway's bad day. Beech? ... Naaaaah. Springfield? ... Not Hardly. Clarksville NE? ... I don't think so. Dickson County? ... That's a joke. (Not the same DC that had Arlington come to town and embarrass them by putting 56 on them at their place?)

Henry County owns District 10. They win most of their games before they even hit the field. That is a testament to what they have built at Henry County. Ridgeway isn't a District 10 team and they aren't fazed by Henry County's record. This game may come down to who has the ball last.

I'm rolling with Ridgeway in this one.

Edited by kwc
  • Upvote 1

I don't want to go on a long diatribe comparing schedules. Ridgeway's schedule is hands down harder. Basically, Ridgeway played 6A competition while Henry County played 5A. District 15 is more competative then Distrct 10. The level of competition each of these teams faced in non district play is even more compelling; it's not even in the same area code. Ridgeway has faced several teams this year with top notched defenses, so facing Henry County's defense won't be a new experience for them. Henry County has yet to face a team with Ridgeway's explosiveness on offense. There isn't a team on Henry County's 2011 resume to compare. In a nutshell, Henry County just hasn't faced the type of teams Ridgeway has faced. Henry County has a dynamic offense to go with their stellar defense. Ridgeway has faced that type of team on several occasions this year. They've won some and lost some. Henry County hasn't faced any team this year like Ridgeway.

Nada.

Zilch.

Liberty Tech? ... Not even close on Ridgeway's bad day. Beech? ... Naaaaah. Springfield? ... Not Hardly. Clarksville NE? ... I don't think so. Dickson County? ... That's a joke. (Not the same DC that had Arlington come to town and embarrass them by putting 56 on them at their place?)

Henry County owns District 10. They win most of their games before they even hit the field. That is a testament to what they have built at Henry County. Ridgeway isn't a District 10 team and they aren't fazed by Henry County's record. This game may come down to who has the ball last.

:thumb:

And there U have it, the one, the ONLY K dub C has spoken 8-)

Nada.

Zilch.

Very good sir, now that you have already told us what us Henry County faithful know about our schedule being weak and not as strong as Ridgeways in all honesty schedules get thrown out in my opinion because once playoffs starts thats a new season. Ridgeway nearly got knocked in the first round! Our men are ready to play this friday, we Henry County fans and our players come in to every game no matter who we play we come ready to play. I understand that most Memphians think Ridgeway will just run all over our defense, I just really dont see it happeing, yes they WILL run on us, but NOT all over us. Our defense is too strong, now I know you guys will say "it doesn't compare to "Da Haven" or White Station" we'll see how those words turn out on Friday night, this game is going to be the best game Patriot Stadium has seen since last years 2nd Round atleast the atmosphere will be. Also Ridgeway knows nothing about the road! Henry County players FEED off the energy of the fans and student section, they love playing in front of a big crowd and mark my word on this the 12th man will play a factor in this game. I respect all the Memphis people on this thread but you guys call us Henry County fans ignorant for thinking that this will be a cakewalk game but it's kind of the same thing when people say "Ridgeway is just going to run all over them and out run them" I just can't see that happening. I will admit I am somewhat nervous about this matchup but I like Henry County in this one to take it.

I don't know the exact number but on offense we lose our entire line I believe. Our qb, running back, and fullback. On defense we lose everything except for our best linebacker and maybe our best safety ever when it comes to interceptions. But we have a really really good freshman class that that will get alot of playing time as sophomores.

Thanks