Dobyns Bennett off-season thread

Red81KPsmash

What main players are graduating this year? I heard jv and frosh did ok this year? looks like we'll be ok but another super weak schedule next year.

When will DB fans stop with the excuses and take responsibility for there own "One And Done" destiny. :roflol:

Edited by Cap1

This should be a good game. These 2 teams have ducked from playing each other for years. Now, they meet. Let's get it on! Wish DB were here!! BwHahahHhahA!

Good thing you didn't say Maryville has ducked anybody .

I'm a typical Maryville fan ... well you're a typical loser fan that has to go find other teams to cheer for because your team can't beat the team you hate .

Good thing you didn't say Maryville has ducked anybody .

I'm a typical Maryville fan ... well you're a typical loser fan that has to go find other teams to cheer for because your team can't beat the team you hate .

Good point pepvol.......How bad is your team if they lose to Graham Clark in a first round playoff game two years in a row :) Bwahahaha

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Good point pepvol.......How bad is your team if they lose to Graham Clark in a first round playoff game two years in a row :) Bwahahaha

Just asking a question (not trying to pick a fight or looking for a backhanded comment about one of the schools I am a fan of): What was the last year that DB won a Football State Championship?

Peace