Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

Despite all the stuff and all the records there are many reasons DB is not liked by it's neighbors and the kids don't want to go there. Just read the posts from their most loyal fans for one obvious reason. But the crying about it has to be a little embarrassing for some.

Theres only one reason DB is not liked by its neighbors. They beat the crap out of them.

Embarrassing, void of reality, but entertaining nonetheless.

reality is that your jealous of DB just like everybody else and that's why you get on here and run your mouth. So you are an embarrassment to your program(if they even claim you) and void of any form of intelligence. Oh yeah, and from what i hear your an as%. Atleast that's from the people who know you, so it must be true. Now that's entertaining. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking in football terms,this is the same stuff but different county from when I was growing up.Without a doubt I'd send my kid to Greeneville in Greene county and Dobyns-Bennett in Sullivan if it's my choice alone.North has a really good thing going on and would be my pick over the rest if DB wasn't an option for whatever reason.The hate runs a little more in Greene county towards the Devils than it does towards the Indians up here.I for one pull for all the local teams when playoff time comes and wish them the best.The t$$aa put us all in this mess and it's a shame.

reality is that your jealous of DB just like everybody else and that's why you get on here and run your mouth. So you are an embarrassment to your program(if they even claim you) and void of any form of intelligence. Oh yeah, and from what i hear your an as%. Atleast that's from the people who know you, so it must be true. Now that's entertaining. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

As "arrogant" is overused, I will offer another. Supercilious. It can be a noun or adverb. What a great word.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes you will. You will also probably make the playoffs again next year. Then it is either one or two and DONE!

Instead of taking the bait and calling each other names, why aren't you all coming up with ideas to IMPROVE the situation. <_<

Why don't you stop trying to be everybodys daddy. Your even starting to annoy me. "Get Lost old Dad"

Why don't you stop trying to be everybodys daddy. Your even starting to annoy me. "Get Lost old Dad"

Sorry but this is NOT one of your so called "Perfect Polls" so anybody with the price of a ticket can play.

What is sad is the fact is has taken you 4 weeks to come up with that. <_<

Have you ever thought about the fact that folks all over the state have gotten tired of the DB WHINING about being one and done over the years? Folks come up with suggestions and instead of acting on them and actually trying to do better folks get attacks and the well we have beaten you over and over.

You do not have to worry about me. Consider this my ONE AND DONE!

Sorry but this is NOT one of your so called "Perfect Polls" so anybody with the price of a ticket can play.

What is sad is the fact is has taken you 4 weeks to come up with that. <_<

Have you ever thought about the fact that folks all over the state have gotten tired of the DB WHINING about being one and done over the years? Folks come up with suggestions and instead of acting on them and actually trying to do better folks get attacks and the well we have beaten you over and over.

You do not have to worry about me. Consider this my ONE AND DONE!

Are you really that stupid? I mean really? I hope you stick to your "ONE AND DONE" policy. It's starting to smell better in here already.