Sullivan North vs Austin-East

snhsraider

Good luck to North Friday night. One thing about making it to the third round is you guys pick up about 10,000 more fans from the city. :) Will be fun having a third round game to go to and a team to pull for. I've got some black to wear but no gold.

Thanks WACO

I think the Raiders are practicing on the turf @ J Fred today Hats off to a class act from GC and the Indians

Kingsport if you have not seen the Raiders play come to Bloomingdale Friday night win or loose we are so fun to watch.

GO RAIDERS

Edited by 07Raiderdad

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks WACO

I think the Raiders are practicing on the turf @ J Fred today Hats off to a class act from GC and the Indians

Kingsport if you have not seen the Raiders play come to Bloomingdale Friday night win or loose we are so fun to watch.

GO RAIDERS

That's true. I seen the North players walking into J Fred this evening to practice. How about this, send someone on a four wheeler over to Norths football field and tear the crap out of the field and lets play this thing on the turf at J Fred. After all, we don't need it again as usual. Go Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Good luck to North Friday night. One thing about making it to the third round is you guys pick up about 10,000 more fans from the city. :) Will be fun having a third round game to go to and a team to pull for. I've got some black to wear but no gold.

That can be easily fixed. What size do you wear? Thanks for the support. It was heartbreaking seeing the DB season come to an end. I know a bunch of those kids, great group of young men and we were pulling really hard for them as well..

Good Luck to the SN Raiders from a former Raider of the 80's. I haven't made too many SN games in the past few years because I've got kids in another area school to keep up with but I've kept a close eye on the great turnaround that Coach Norris, Coach Copas and others have led over the last few years. I did manage to get to the Union game this year and wow it was exciting. There was a great crowd on hand that night and I hope that the Thunder will be rolling in the Valley as well this Friday night since SN is the last school playing in Kingsport. Come on out Kingsport and support the Raiders! It may be cold but I hope we can fill up the home side and help push the Raiders to the semi's!

That can be easily fixed. What size do you wear? Thanks for the support. It was heartbreaking seeing the DB season come to an end. I know a bunch of those kids, great group of young men and we were pulling really hard for them as well..

I'm going to come see the Raiders' game as well this Friday. I need some gold clothing too. WaCo and I are both Youth Mediums. :D

Edited by Pudding

Was very very proud of Coach Norris and his team tonight. Pushed all of the right buttons and with 3 to play had a great chance to win! Great effort tonight Raiders and congratulations on a fantastic season. You guys carried the NE Tennessee into round 3 and made us all proud. It was an honor to be a Raider this week.