Big Games in Memphis

kwc

Schools are in the county so technically they are county schools... The city of Memphis , Bartlett, G-town, millington, etc..... Are all in the county.

Whitehaven didn't just ware out WS on their first meeting. WS has improved since so it will be a good game. By the way compare the 2007 Millington D to u guys this yr ... Similar in many ways.

I guess they (White Station) were improving while Whitehaven was just getting worse :unsure:

I have no comments about the '07 Millington D...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where the rubber meets the road. There are fewer and fewer City of Memphis teams advancing. Let's see who's the guru for the quarterfinals. Presently, fourthree has been the supreme prognosticator.

Big Games in Memphis ... the Quarterfinals.

6A

1) White Station (8-4) @ Whitehaven (12-0)

5A

2) Ridgeway (9-3) @ Henry County (12-0)

2A

3) Dresden (10-2) @ Westwood (7-4)

D2-A

4) St. George's (9-3) @ Harding Acadamy (9-2)

D2-AA

5) Ensworth (10-1) @ MUS (8-3)

6) CBHS (9-2) @ Baylor (10-1)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitehaven

Henry County 38 -- Ridgeway 35 :angry:

Dresden

Harding

MUS

Baylor

My picks are as follows:

1. Whitehaven

2. Henry County

3. Dresden

4. St. George's

5. Ensworth

6. Baylor

I will try to attend the Whitehaven/White Station game: great teams, fun bands, and great fans. I hope they have enough food in the concession stand! :hungry::popcorneater:

It's only Wednesday fourthree. You got your picks in early I see.

Here we go :

1. The Big Game Is Whitestation at Whitehaven, this will be a very close game maybe 1 point difference. So just to upset the Senator. I am picking against the Fake Black and Gold of Whitehaven, and pick the Spartans.

2. Henry County But pulling for Ridgeway

3. Westwood

4. St Georges

5. MUS

6A

1) White Station (8-4) @ Whitehaven (12-0) White Station just because the Senator shows no respect to the "county"! :roflol: Oh and Senator, I don't know if Millington would have beat WH but i can guarantee you Genesy would have put 150+ on that "D" of yours. :shock: Good luck! I'll be happy with either team advancing to represent "Shelby County" B)

5A

2) Ridgeway (9-3) @ Henry County (12-0) Ridgeway

2A

3) Dresden (10-2) @ Westwood (7-4) Westwood

D2-A

4) St. George's (9-3) @ Harding Acadamy (9-2) St. George's

D2-AA

5) Ensworth (10-1) @ MUS (8-3) MUS

6) CBHS (9-2) @ Baylor (10-1) CBHS

yes I'm a big homer!

6A

1) White Station (8-4) @ Whitehaven (12-0) White Station just because the Senator shows no respect to the "county"! :roflol: Oh and Senator, I don't know if Millington would have beat WH but i can guarantee you Genesy would have put 150+ on that "D" of yours. :shock: Good luck! I'll be happy with either team advancing to represent "Shelby County" B)

yes I'm a big homer!

It would of been nice to see what #36 could of done against Whitehaven's D! Too bad for you guys that yall stuff in MOTH BALLS :roflol:

It matters not how you or anyone else feels about me or the 2011 Whitehaven Tigers football team. I don't call any plays or make any plays. In between those White lines is where the game will be decided. Millington folks, County School fans keep picking against Whitehaven. (in ghetto-ese) It aint gonna get ya nowhere...

RESPECT DA HAVEN