What happened in Tellico?

mneerpapaw22

Looks like it will be Coach Mullinax (if that is how you spell it). From what I have been told, it will be him for Defense, and another from in the county for offense. I was told that it will not be anyone at Tellico that will be the OC. The name I was told is one that is VERY familiar in the county. We'll see!!

Excited for Tellico. Got a good coach. Mullinax knows both Offense/Defense. He'll have his hand in all of it. Congrats Bears! Here's hoping for bright futures on each side of Starr Mountain!

Good Coach. He used to be a fiery, get in your face coach and he has been successful wherever he has landed. Doesn't put up with any crap. A lot of people in McMinn County have great things to say about him. Former players love the man and would run through a brick wall for him. Tellico is lucky to have this guy, IMO. Things should turn around if you give him time.

Good Coach. He used to be a fiery, get in your face coach and he has been successful wherever he has landed. Doesn't put up with any crap. A lot of people in McMinn County have great things to say about him. Former players love the man and would run through a brick wall for him. Tellico is lucky to have this guy, IMO. Things should turn around if you give him time.

Great hire! Perfect Fit for Tellico. The Bears will be very sound fundamentally on offense and defense. I had heard that he started to run a little option while in Georgia. The option game integrated with the Wing T can cause lots of folks trouble. I wonder what "Railhead" is going to do. If he comes to coach the defense, Bears will improve quickly. I think Gene Davis is available, too.