11AA 20011-12 Thread

ksgovols

Come on Joey. It's just a public service announcement. Creek Wood, when you get to the hallowed halls you need to make sure before you set up your I-high feed and radio broadcast which side or end of the gym you need to be. Apparently, the girls and boys don't use the same camera? Or at least not the same set up. I'm more confused after reading the explanation than I was when the game didn't come up on the computer. Sounds like it was all avoidable with a little forethought on the front end. Hopefully that will happen from here on out. If you don't complain, things keep on going the way they are and everyone thinks it's hunky dorey. If you don't want to accommodate or have the I-high feed from the opponent in your gym, maybe that's something that ought to be communicated on the front end as well.

Either way, this is hardly worth a perfectly good goat. I really did thoroughly enjoy the Cotton Bowl and the company present. I found the score on coacht with my smart phone. It's all good. Technology is a wonderful thing.

Come on Keith! Perhaps you should start by actually attending a game and stop calling out Cheatham County everytime your "team" loses a sporting event against them. This is no different than you and Dillon's making those "we were flat" excuses after the pounding HHS received during football season. I even had one of your coaches tell me long after the fact that you were "delusional" in thinking anything outside of the fact that Cheatham County was a better football team than Harpeth in 2011.

The fact of the matter is that this wouldn't even be an issue had Harpth actually WON THE GAME the other night. You guys lost and took the first opportunity to find something to gripe and complain about as soon as you lost. You sure didn't seem to have any issues when you were "winning" in the past. Why has that changed now?

"WIN LIKE A CHAMPION; LOSE LIKE A CHAMPION"

By the way bbgocats you apparently have trouble reading because nowhere in my post did I say "that's my brother's quote". The ONLY TIME that I even remotely mentioned my brother's name was when:

3.) A.D. Coach Jackson has the Harpeth iHigh webcast move to another location at halftime of the girls game because of the Cubs girls team's inability to have their game filmed from the designated film station.

THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you learn how to read before you respond to any further postings? That would be a great place for you to start since you've done nothing but post lies since last weekend!

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hilarious, we have a Cheatham fan threatening Harpeth to watch out, because we(Cheatham) are now becoming competitive.... What does that make Cheatham 3-22 over the last 12 years. I am officially scared to death. I see a dynasty in the making. Just curious will this bleed over to all sports, wrestling won all but one match the other night against Cheatham in the battle of the County. It truly wasn't even competitive. With baseball coming up next will Cheatham field a competitive team? You may want to get a few more wins under your belt before you start threatening beat downs.....

Why don't you start posting under your other username again connman? Perhaps you could attempt to get the "soccer coach axed" since you have obviously failed to do so in both basketball and football. Yes, since we're all getting to know each other so well I'll just go ahead and throw that out there as well!

I'm sure you will come out and deny that you are who I say you are so I will just leave it at that!

Coachcutt is the only name I have ever used, don't have any idea who you have me confused with. Sorry for the disappointment, don't care anything about soccer. Never played it or watched it growing up in MS it wasn't real big. Address the post not the poster, should we expect the dynasty has begun at Cheatham? Just doesn't appear to be so in wrestling and I can't wait for baseball season. Thats the only two sports I am heavily involved in, see you guys soon. By the way, I would have been at the game had I not been at duck club, trying to tune in on laptop. I did find it on WQSV and listened in, don't know that we were flat but obviously Cheatham played very well. Sounded like we got caught trying to play their game instead of ours. We will see how the next round goes....

Coachcutt is the only name I have ever used, don't have any idea who you have me confused with. Sorry for the disappointment, don't care anything about soccer. Never played it or watched it growing up in MS it wasn't real big. Address the post not the poster, should we expect the dynasty has begun at Cheatham? Just doesn't appear to be so in wrestling and I can't wait for baseball season. Thats the only two sports I am heavily involved in, see you guys soon. By the way, I would have been at the game had I not been at duck club, trying to tune in on laptop. I did find it on WQSV and listened in, don't know that we were flat but obviously Cheatham played very well. Sounded like we got caught trying to play their game instead of ours. We will see how the next round goes....

Sure thing connman! Even if Harpeth should beat Cheatham County in baseball at least Cheatham County got them in football and basketball.

I have made my point and I am now finished. We'll see Harpeth in 3 weeks (radio broadcast or no radio broadcast) but until then there are much more important things to be taken care of!

Have fun "crying and complaining" about your webcast (or lack of a webcast) and the Cubs will worry about basketball games.

For the record, I hope Creek Wood tries to set up an iHigh tomorrow night and we let them set up anywhere in the gym that they choose to do so.

Don't know any Conman but its whatever, ask around most people who know Harpeth baseball know who I am, or email me and I will take off the mask. You did win football, and round one in basketball. We will see how the rest plays out, if you will go back and read my posts you will see that I don't whine, when we get beat it is always because the other team scored more points. It really doesn't matter how or why. Kinda like golf, there ain't enough room on the card for a narrative, just put down the score. Looking forward to competitive games and spirited rivalry, that is always what makes High school sports so much fun. See you soon.

Sure thing connman! Even if Harpeth should beat Cheatham County in baseball at least Cheatham County got them in football and basketball.

I have made my point and I am now finished. We'll see Harpeth in 3 weeks (radio broadcast or no radio broadcast) but until then there are much more important things to be taken care of!

Have fun "crying and complaining" about your webcast (or lack of a webcast) and the Cubs will worry about basketball games.

For the record, I hope Creek Wood tries to set up an iHigh tomorrow night and we let them set up anywhere in the gym that they choose to do so.

ihigh or radio broadcast WHO CARES!!! Its about the kids..and i personally know that their are alot of good kids playing for both of these teams! I think they all played well and should hold their heads high win or lose. My son has had the pleasure of playing with all the boys involved in these two teams. They played a great game. But thats not whats important RIGHT????

Edited by frankiegail

That's the third time that you said you were finished HowDo!... once again... not a man of your word.

The fact that you're now offering to allow Creek Wood to setup anywhere they choose to do so only goes to prove the point we've been trying to make for the last two days... Cheatham did what they did on purpose.

In regards to the reference to your brother.. it was based on your claim of "coming straight from the source"... considering that you were on your phone in the radio area and no where around the crows nest... you had no real idea of what actually happened. Your knowledge is based merely on what you heard from someone else. Contrary to your position, I actually witness the act and saw it with my own eyes.

Now you're calling people conman... once again you spew less than factual information and idle banter! In the radio world it's called ad-libbing and I must say that you're not doing a real good job at it right now.

I know CoachCutt well enough to know that if you want to know who he is, he will gladly introduce himself the next time we see you in Kingston Springs. I'll be sure to grab my camera and video your face and post it on facebook and youtube... shoot, maybe even iHigh for the world to see the Cheatham "red" that will appear across your face!

Urging others to use their own name... Why don't you practice what you preach there Radio Boy!

So where do we need to setup our Ihigh broadcast tomorrow?Just wanted to pass along the info to our people.

I'd park my stuff in the crows nest in the visitors section. It's a great place to video the game and at least you will be near your fans who can witness things when they come calling for you to move your stuff.

ihigh or radio broadcast WHO CARES!!! Its about the kids..and i personally know that their are alot of good kids playing for both of these teams! I think they all played well and should hold their heads high win or lose. My son has had the pleasure of playing with all the boys involved in these two teams. They played a great game. But thats not whats important RIGHT????

I would agree... but this conversation has nothing to do with basketball.... if you haven't noticed.

In regards to who cares! The people who still like to follow their team because they can't make it to the game... that's who. While it may not seem to be a big thing to some, the fact remains that everyone loves to follow their team. It's kinda following the Titans and getting ready to watch the game and then learning that it's been blacked out. So you're a fan, but you can't get to the game for whatever reason. It sucks when you've prepared to listen or watch the game and then BOOM... something happens that is out of your control and leaves you in the cold. We say something because what happened was wrong. Yes, it's about the kids... but that statement is all too often used to try to avoid what should be addressed and made sure that it doesn't happen again. It's called accountability. We need more of it in this county!

That's the third time that you said you were finished HowDo!... once again... not a man of your word.

The fact that you're now offering to allow Creek Wood to setup anywhere they choose to do so only goes to prove the point we've been trying to make for the last two days... Cheatham did what they did on purpose.

In regards to the reference to your brother.. it was based on your claim of "coming straight from the source"... considering that you were on your phone in the radio area and no where around the crows nest... you had no real idea of what actually happened. Your knowledge is based merely on what you heard from someone else. Contrary to your position, I actually witness the act and saw it with my own eyes.

Now you're calling people conman... once again you spew less than factual information and idle banter! In the radio world it's called ad-libbing and I must say that you're not doing a real good job at it right now.

I know CoachCutt well enough to know that if you want to know who he is, he will gladly introduce himself the next time we see you in Kingston Springs. I'll be sure to grab my camera and video your face and post it on facebook and youtube... shoot, maybe even iHigh for the world to see the Cheatham "red" that will appear across your face!

Urging others to use their own name... Why don't you practice what you preach there Radio Boy!

This is being blown WAY out of proportion!

Fact: The IHigh crew set up in the wrong place. They didn't ask where to set up, they just did it. The manager that usually sets up the broadcast for the girl's team didn't say anything and just set up on the other side of the gym instead. It wasn't until halftime of the girl's game that this was noticed by anyone and corrected. I know for a fact if ANY team from ANYWHERE went to Harpeth and just set up in the normal spot that games are usually taped at, then that team would be asked to move. That is THEIR fault.

Fact: On the Cheatham side, I agree this should have been caught sooner and handled better. Coaches have to much on their mind to worry about things like this, so I can't blame them. Should an administrator or someone else involved with the basketball program noticed this sooner and helped to relocate them? Absolutely. But they shouldn't be labeled a saboteur because they asked them to move.

But the fact is, the IHigh crew had a whole second half and warmups for the boy's game to relocate to somewhere else. I can't believe that if they asked for help from any administrator to find another spot, that they wouldn't have been granted a spot to film.

My whole thing with you BBGOCATS is that you keep saying this was done on purpose, which I can tell you is absolutely WRONG! I think this was a lack of communication on both sides, and just an overall mistake. Nobody is out to get anybody and not have their games filmed. People make mistakes. It happens. Let it go.

But I have one question. Harpeth has been doing IHigh for a few years right? What I want to know is, did they tape the game from Cheatham last year? And if so, where did they tape it from?

Also, do the boy's and girl's have their own filmer? And if so, where did they set up? And if they taped the games, why couldn't IHigh set up right next to them?

Just like in the game of basketball, you make mistakes and you learn from them. I'm sure everybody involved has learned from this and it shouldn't happen again.

"Radio Boy"..........that hurt really :roflol:

Now look here CAMERA BOY (now don't I feel better about myself now that I have joined you in this elementary school level name calling battle).....

I doubt you would want to meet me in person. I know who ksgovols (Keith S.) is and I'll continue to post his name since he was the first one that threw my name out there on this topic. In my opinion you are simply just a gutless coward who hides behind a screen name on CoachT and makes false statements. If I did meet you face-to-face it would be a waste of my time (and a "not so-good" memory for you.

If you put your little camera (or anything else) anywhere near my face you'd better make sure that Collins and/or Mitchell are standing alongside you because your feelings would most definitely wind up being hurt by the time that situation was said and done.

Once again, you should practice reading the posts before you make a "reply".

As far as coachcutt let's just say I don't need you to introduce me to him. I know who he is. He's burned his bridges and knows it!

NOW PERHAPS YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT BEING ABLE TO PLAY WITH MONTGOMERY CENTRAL TONIGHT AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT ISSUES THAT HAVE NO BEARING ON THE ACTUAL ATHLETIC EVENTS THEMSELVES!

Yes.....that would be step #2 after you've completed stp #1 (which is actually reading a post) ;)