Franklin?

cougar12345

Dang you Franklin folks call us Centennial folks out all the time but I just looked up your record vs. Brentwood. Not much of a rivalry either. you guys are 3-7 in your last 10 games. hmmmm?

Cougar you and chsteam and backintn run yo mouth and you aint beat franklin or brentwood EVER all you do is run yo hole about coach leavin and how good you gonna be. just shut up

Strange that you would answer when I was talking to JerryLawler. A little sensitive, are we?

Lies? Prove it. And thats how libel works. You have to prove it is lies in court and the onus is in the one that is claiming to be libeled. Go read up on the law a little. And if you want to see the recruiting by franklin football, head out to the cowboys next fall and see it for yourself. Its happening and it is his program.

Wayne only stopped bacause of some very specific actions by some very strong people. That is out there as common knowledge.

Strong leadership? Holy cow. Thats just flat out a joke and ask anyone outside of FHS and they will tell you the same.

Drugs are at every school, no doubt, but some schools are definitely worse than others. The worse schools are the ones that point their fingers at other schools and say look they have them there too, nah nah nah boo boo.

Defend your school, but at least do it intelligently.

Slip and slid, coach, slip and slide. I know, I know, it wasnt school sponsored, so the school is in the clear, right? Its a great reflection. Period.

Rearrange the deck chairs. That will keep the ship from going down.

So we have learned that Franklin has drug problems, Brentwood has money problems (too much of it), and Centennial has gang problems (that have been well documented in the past and in non-debatable) sure makes Fairview sound much more appealing. We are open zoned out here by the way.

So we have learned that Franklin has drug problems, Brentwood has money problems (too much of it), and Centennial has gang problems (that have been well documented in the past and in non-debatable) sure makes Fairview sound much more appealing. We are open zoned out here by the way.

Gang problems - little bit

of hyperbole there.