Franklin?

cougar12345

Lol. You my friend have some issues that go beyond the game of football. I'm sorry that you are unhappy but I'm sure that an east west all star game means as much to this sec lineman as it means to the rest of the posters. He is worried about getting a state title ring. Your argument has no merit whatsoever. Just another personal attack on Franklin High Football and it's coaching staff.

If you are from Henry county then you sure know alot about the goings on here in Williamson county. And if you knew what u were talking about, the majority of fcs and d2 schools don't start handing out offers until late December early January and all the way up to signing day after the d1 schools gobble up the guys they want. And I know 100% that Joe Ramirez/page/cathey/kuivinen were the 4 players that were submitted from Franklin. But like i said ur a Franklin and Clayton basher who prolly knows xero about the gamd but think u know it all. doubt Henry county fans are worried about an all star game when they are playing for a state title this week.

Henry County fan here, and you are right on that one.

Btw, isn't the east-west all star game mainly for exposure? The offensive lineman mentioned has already committed to Vanderbilt, so he really needs no further individual exposure. The 3 players selected to the all star team from Henry County have yet to commit anywhere, two of whom could use a little exposure. That's what I thought this game was about, although I could be greatly mistaken.

Edited by RedSwarm10

4 players don't win games chop. Football is a TEAM game and you need 11 on each side of the ball to do their jobs each and every play. You show me a team that has 4 players that should win each game and I'll show you a team who gets beat in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs. See Franklin. And many schools would love the 2nd round of the playoffs to be considered a disappointing year.

Henry County fan here, and you are right on that one.

Btw, isn't the east-west all star game mainly for exposure? The offensive lineman mentioned has already committed to Vanderbilt, so he really needs no further individual exposure. The 3 players selected to the all star team from Henry County have yet to commit anywhere, two of whom could use a little exposure. That's what I thought this game was about, although I could be greatly mistaken.

You are right. This is great exposure. I used to HATE the way Coach Clayton scheduled games but I now see that he was trying to get our team exposure and play in big games. It is not his fault that the administration at FHS does not want football to be big like it is in Rutherford County. Enough with the Clayton bashing. ThaChop is only trying to make him look bad. Are you a parent of a senior that did not get to play much????? I bet so.

:roflol:

This thread is sooooooooooooo funny! I love seeing franklin and clayton getting it put to them! Right now I bet you guys are thinking about how you can get some of our players to transfer over there to help you out. You are gonna need it. Grassland High will NOT beat Centennial next year. Write it down right now!

Centennial and Brentwood will compete for the championship and you guys at Franklin will either be wishing you had Clayton back or you will be mad at him for losing to Centennial and Brentwood in the same year!

:roflol:

This thread is sooooooooooooo funny! I love seeing franklin and clayton getting it put to them! Right now I bet you guys are thinking about how you can get some of our players to transfer over there to help you out. You are gonna need it. Grassland High will NOT beat Centennial next year. Write it down right now!

Centennial and Brentwood will compete for the championship and you guys at Franklin will either be wishing you had Clayton back or you will be mad at him for losing to Centennial and Brentwood in the same year!

we dont want your players. we fine just the way it is. not sure what is goin on around here. Lots of rumors but one thing for sure the Rebels will be ready next year.

we dont want your players. we fine just the way it is. not sure what is goin on around here. Lots of rumors but one thing for sure the Rebels will be ready next year.

Werent you the poster that was so excited to get Yameek Woods from CHS after Rector kicked him off? Yes, it was you.

Your coach told another coach that Franklin has spit for talent in the junior class. Ouch. Your own coach said that about your team. Better pick up the recruiting pace.

This thread is hilarious. Chop just say you dislike Clayton. You sound like a very spiteful and hurt parent. Guess your boy wasn't as good as you thought he was. And the centennial guys please dismiss yourself. You have zero room to say anything against a team you have never beaten. Never

This thread is hilarious. Chop just say you dislike Clayton. You sound like a very spiteful and hurt parent. Guess your boy wasn't as good as you thought he was. And the centennial guys please dismiss yourself. You have zero room to say anything against a team you have never beaten. Never

I cant remember who said it, and maybe it was me, haha, but I think it is safe to say that Franklin has never beaten Centennial without Centennial zoned players starting for Franklin. There is plenty for Centennial to say about a team we have never beaten.

And I have said it before and will again. I hope Clayton doesnt leave.