Franklin?

cougar12345

This thread is hilarious. Chop just say you dislike Clayton. You sound like a very spiteful and hurt parent. Guess your boy wasn't as good as you thought he was. And the centennial guys please dismiss yourself. You have zero room to say anything against a team you have never beaten. Never

Well said and I like your reply to CHS , look after you lose so long het excited over the 4th place finish yep ya did one a playoff game but anybody got lucky and played a sister if the poor school

Okay good hire you got rector but he pulled an urban and left when he saw rhs was in for a long rebuilding term

Your program can only come up and as a cub fan you and the rest of the chs folks sound like a cubs fan as well with the wait till next year sales pitch

Until you beat Franklin or 2 out of the three FHS BHS Indy just take a back seat line you are used too

Well said and I like your reply to CHS , look after you lose so long het excited over the 4th place finish yep ya did one a playoff game but anybody got lucky and played a sister if the poor school

Okay good hire you got rector but he pulled an urban and left when he saw rhs was in for a long rebuilding term

Your program can only come up and as a cub fan you and the rest of the chs folks sound like a cubs fan as well with the wait till next year sales pitch

Until you beat Franklin or 2 out of the three FHS BHS Indy just take a back seat line you are used too

CHS has beaten Indy, several times.

What does the opinion of a Indy poster matter in a Franklin/CHS issue? I'll say it again; Franklin has never beaten Centennial without Centennial zoned players starting for Franklin. That leaves us in the conversation.

I'm not sure why Franklin needs a Indy blowhard making any comments on their behalf. I'm sure they feel the same way.

Edited by CHSTeamPlayer

Werent you the poster that was so excited to get Yameek Woods from CHS after Rector kicked him off? Yes, it was you.

Your coach told another coach that Franklin has spit for talent in the junior class. Ouch. Your own coach said that about your team. Better pick up the recruiting pace.

Yeah and Yameek is cool and we gonna surprise some of you with our spit for talent

I'm shocked that someone in this thread thinks Riley Cathy doesn't deserve to go to the all star game.. especially when the only person over him is a person playing in the state game.

honestly though, where the heck is all this crap about Clayton coming from?

well depends on who you ask and this coming from someone on the team

CHS has beaten Indy, several times.

What does the opinion of a Indy poster matter in a Franklin/CHS issue? I'll say it again; Franklin has never beaten Centennial without Centennial zoned players starting for Franklin. That leaves us in the conversation.

I'm not sure why Franklin needs a Indy blowhard making any comments on their behalf. I'm sure they feel the same way.

Yep beat Indy only 2 times

Tired if chs fans crying wait till next year , your right FHS does not need me because they will tell you 0 AS in the number of times you beat FHS

I think you need to surprise your coach with your spit for talent. Sounds like he is the one that said it.

well if he said that it is his fault cause all he care about is some of the seniors. some guys try to get in in practice and he take us out cause we not one of his baby boys I think our team be better next year cause we will be a team instead of just a QB.

well if he said that it is his fault cause all he care about is some of the seniors. some guys try to get in in practice and he take us out cause we not one of his baby boys I think our team be better next year cause we will be a team instead of just a QB.

Didnt you pump up your qb and coach all season long? Whats the deal now?