Franklin?

cougar12345

Idk what you centennial folks are talking about sinking. Franklins frosh and jv teams blew you guys out of the water and have alot of talent returning. The offseason is all about talk, and u guys are good at talking. Playing on the other hand, not so much.

So true chs fans are like cub fans...... In another thread/topic here some of the chs faithful actually thought they were the better then FHS time Indy because they made it to round 2

So true chs fans are like cub fans...... In another thread/topic here some of the chs faithful actually thought they were the better then FHS time Indy because they made it to round 2

You just make it up as you go along, don't you? Please show anywhere on the other thread that said they were better than anyone. The statement was from a non williamson county person and that they felt Centennial had the most impressive season based on where they had been the season before and where they ended the season this year. And to your impotent frustration, a lot of people agreed with that statement. Like I said before, you are no more than a blowhard. At least try to get the facts straight.

Idk what you centennial folks are talking about sinking. Franklins frosh and jv teams blew you guys out of the water and have alot of talent returning. The offseason is all about talk, and u guys are good at talking. Playing on the other hand, not so much.

And you had your FHS players turning in their equipment the same time Centennial was. Although it means nothing, at least Centennial can say they were the #1 5A school in district 11. What can FHS can say? That you were overhyped and had a qb with potential but underachieved production?

we not sinking and i know how to swim.

who do you root for? why you get on here and say stuff like we sinking?

Well, I obviously dont root for Franklin, and I certainly dont root for Centennial as some other poster assumed, although I do respect what they seem to be building, both in athletics and in the school.

I just hate to see what was once a proud school doing so poorly in so many ways. I guess I have too much inside information about Franklin. I'll leave your school alone. Franklin needs to focus on fixing their problems and not worry so much about what people are saying about them. I guess thats the bad part of it, Franklin wants to work on denying their issues instead of working on them.