District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Well, as a Gallatin fan, I would like to see a repeat of last years district championship. With 7 seniors graduated including 6'7" Anthony Woodard along with 3 other starters and 2 major role players, Gallatin will not be in the hunt. The are still athletic and fast, just not as talented with little height. Wilson Central returns pretty much everyone from the runner-up team and Mt. Juliet returns the top player in the district with Caleb Chowbay. Beech will be in the hunt with their length (6 players over 6'6"). Station Camp returns the best shooter in the district with Brad McClung. Hendersonville should be improved and the point guard Jeff Long is solid. Lebanon is not weak with Cameron High in the post and Portland is what Portland has been recently.

1. Wilson Central (May slip if undisiplined)

2. Mt. Juliet

3. Beech (May jump up due to disipline)

4. Hendersonville

5. Station Camp (Depends on McClung's shot)

6. Gallatin (May take 5.)

7. Lebanon

8. Portland

I thought our district would have fared better in region last year, however, after a phenomenal district tournament, it seemed all energy was gone. District 10 AAA is too good not to play up to expectations. I don't see this being the case this season. District 10 AAA, watch out.

Edited by TheRealTruth

• 3 weeks later...

at TheRealTruth.. your out of your mind. Mr. Brandon of Wilson Central is by far the best shooter in 9-AAA. also, beech is not the beech of the past. they are very passive on the defensive end i feel. i have watch multiple games of theirs this year nor am i pleased with there performance.

i agree with this very much. Mr. Brandon is by far the best shooter in the district. he has been known to be a little streaky but he's been hot so far this season. i had the privelage to watch him play at antioch last and he was on fire. McClung cant hold his jock.

i might be mistaking, but i have only got to watch mj play a couple of games recently.. but im not very impressed by the Bears. The Wildcats of Wilson Central on the other hand, i have gotten to watch a couple of local games and they dont seem hesitant at all. I also believe the wildcats have more depth.. The bears probably have better scorers and a more "hustle first" mentality. but i dont completely agree with the standings above.

• 2 weeks later...