Beech 105.75

Wilson Central 105.24

Mt.Juliet 105.15

Hendersonville 100.95

Station camp 97.61

Lebanon 97.52

Portland 92.76

Gallatin 92.01

Beech is not the same Beech team as the past. They had many Seniors leave, and also the Coleman kid left to Blackmon. Wilson Central lost few key players but the Williams player is a true scorer. MJ will be down, McEwen quit, and rumors are that McMurry is going to Lebanon. Hendersonville will be the sleeper, with Wallace leading the charge. Look for them in the race later in the season. Station Camp will by far by the biggest team in terms of height, but skill players will be missing with Cline and Mclung gone. Portland would be a middle of the district team if the coach wouldn't have left to go to east TN. Lebanon is overrated, look for them at the bottom, best play is a freshman, and talk is that he is intrested in going to Ensworth. Gallatin is also down, but should be around the 6 spot.

1.Wilson Central

2.Hendersonville

3.Station Camp

4.Mount Juliet

5.Lebanon

6.Gallatin

7.Portland

8.Beech

• 3 weeks later...

Wilson Central will be very strong with Williams leading the way. Hendersonville's Phillip Johnson should be a bright spot for them this year. Beech will reload but will not be as big as in the past. Look for Baites and Henry to emerge as stars.

My picks:

1. Wilson Central

2. Beech

3. Mount Juliet

4. Hendersonville

5. Lebanon

6. StationCamp

7. Gallatin

8. Portland

Edited by pitchfork1

oh okay. i had an opprotunity to watch him play aau this summer. big, but stiff. If he had someone work with him, he would be a prospect, but as we all know, Hendersonville isnt known for post players.

Me too. I think he will be all-county by the end of the season. That AAU team is pretty good, some of the best players from Sumner and Robertson Counties.