District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Fightin had a good post. Bigchief should be the one with a timeout to relax. Asking folks to "meet him" and consistently calling people names is disappointing for an alleged "25 year" coaching veteran. Debate and discussion has been civil ITT with almost everyone except BC.

BTW who were the five coaches in six years at MJHS? ?,?,?, Deering, Cutlip, then Allen. I just wish I could figure out who Bigchief is?

big chief is someone that don't know basketball.

Why don't you walk down the hall and see if you can carry Kyle's books to his next class, kid.

I know more about your team than you do. I told you Bo was leaving before he had stopped coming to practice.

Big Chief , "all knowing"  he knows about MJ and SC  BTW I asked a couple of folks you recomended that I ask and they could not place you... I assume since you see JC daily your at GP.  So does GP have multi-sport athletes?

FightinIllini, I humbly request you move on about your hate for Troy Allen. Focus on baseball and your boy's season. Enjoy life.

For the love of GOD, I never said that I hated TA.......Again you coaches seem to have a time with embelishment. If you read the posts I only reference job performance.  Nothing personal.....

I completely disagree with how he manages his talent, no other coach to my knowledge at MJ imposes rules that basically takes the player off the team.... and the bullying tactics that I have personal knowledge of...  If you would like the details I am willing to tell you.  Who knows maybe you will agree with me.

For the love of GOD, I never said that I hated TA.......Again you coaches seem to have a time with embelishment. If you read the posts I only reference job performance. Nothing personal.....

I completely disagree with how he manages his talent, no other coach to my knowledge at MJ imposes rules that basically takes the player off the team.... and the bullying tactics that I have personal knowledge of... If you would like the details I am willing to tell you. Who knows maybe you will agree with me.

Do you not grow weary of such feelings? Go handle it with the administration at MJ or maybe even TA. Who knows, I may agree with you if you expressed your complete thoughts but, I don't wish to hear them in person or on a message board. I am a proud supporter of high school athletics and particularly Gallatin High School. Not a coach and don't believe I have embellished any of my statements. You seem to very much dislike the man or in other words, hate. I just made a humble suggestion to move on with this topic. I believe it is in the best interest of the kids, parents and staff who represent MJ. If you do not believe so, you need to take it up with the coach you are so adamantly slandering.

Why don't you walk down the hall and see if you can carry Kyle's books to his next class, kid.

I know more about your team than you do. I told you Bo was leaving before he had stopped coming to practice.

Big Chief, will get you autograp from Kyle to make you feel better. When Kyle goes to NFL you will remember this postt.

Do you not grow weary of such feelings? Go handle it with the administration at MJ or maybe even TA. Who knows, I may agree with you if you expressed your complete thoughts but, I don't wish to hear them in person or on a message board. I am a proud supporter of high school athletics and particularly Gallatin High School. Not a coach and don't believe I have embellished any of my statements. You seem to very much dislike the man or in other words, hate. I just made a humble suggestion to move on with this topic. I believe it is in the best interest of the kids, parents and staff who represent MJ. If you do not believe so, you need to take it up with the coach you are so adamantly slandering.

listenings to this guy makes sense. He knows station camp is best.