District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Alright let the fun begin!!!

Does anyone know why this 8-team league doesn't do the double bye? I noticed a lot of 8 district teams heavily value the regular season this district does not......

Station Camp vs. Gallatin ----Gallatin

Beech vs. Lebanon --- I feel might be one of the better games tonight! Lots of seniors for beech they tend to show up around this time of year. Will be a close game I got Lebanon

Portland vs. Mt. Juliet --- Portland has been more competitive this year. Mt. Juliet will win this game.

Wilson Central vs. Hendersonville-- Should also be a good game. I just think Hendersonville will shoot the ball well and win this game.

On 2/16/2018 at 0:07 PM, essencOFtruth said:

Does anyone know why this 8-team league doesn't do the double bye? I noticed a lot of 8 district teams heavily value the regular season this district does not......

I am in another part of the state so I don't know why yours doesn't do it but I have seen a lot of #1 and #2 seeds get beat because they are sitting there waiting and the other team has already been in intense win or go home atmosphere. I saw a #1 (15-1 regular season) go down last night that had a double bye. The #4 seed had already won two win or go home games.