District 9-AAA

adbsnap

These standings are exactly right. WC and beech are by far the best two teams in this district.

By far? HHS was leading WC by 9 points with 2 minutes left in the game, but ended up not closing it out and lost in the final seconds. WC also beat Beech by 4 i believe. So i agree that WC looks like #1 right now, but claiming that beech is #2 "by far" is yet to be seen. I havent seen anything to prove that Beech is better than MJ or HHS.. yet.

It will be a competitive year in 9-AAA. Hendersonville may surprise some folks. I think what’s most shocking is how far down Gallatin is. Luna is a great coach; it will be interesting to see if he can bring this team back by the end of the season. Not your typical Gallatin team right now.

At this point, I agree with the top four being Beech, WC, Hendersonville, and MJ. The question is; can any of these teams make it outside of the region? I hope so.

EDA

1 Wilson Central

2 Beech

3 Mt Juliet

4 Hendersonville

5 Station Camp

6 Lebanon

7 Gallatin

8 Portland

At the midway point:

MJ 7-0

WC 6-1

B 5-2

SC 4-3

H 3-4

L 2-5

G 1-6

P 0-7

2nd half schedule:

WC gets MJ & Beech at home

MJ is on the road for WC & Beech

Beech has MJ home/WC away

Looks like district championship will be decided in last district game on 2/10 in the Glade. What are the tiebreakers if MJ/WC both finished 13-1 with the losses coming to each other?

Edited by firstandgoal