District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Hey Ihsv2, I couldnt find all those 30 point scorers last night. I guess you meant the WHOLE team could score 30 together, They had 39. MJ had 3 double digit scorers, Wc 1. Those are the facts not your opinion. Fcats are you got beat 16 on your home floor.

Ihsv2 didnt say they do score 30 a night they said they could on any given night and i was watching that game it wasnt exactly great reffing in that game either there were missed walks, bad blocking fouls and charges for both teams.

Hey Ihsv2, I couldnt find all those 30 point scorers last night. I guess you meant the WHOLE team could score 30 together, They had 39. MJ had 3 double digit scorers, Wc 1. Those are the facts not your opinion. Fcats are you got beat 16 on your home floor.

Crimsontide43 i have been watching this message board real closely and i conclude that all of your opinions are bias because #40 for Mt. Juliet is indeed your son, and you also seem to have a personal grudge towards St. Louis for Wilson Central, who in my opinion is a great ball player. Yes MJ won the regular season series but we will see how far they go in District and Region. And Oldham did indeed score 30 the first time WC and MJ met.

Crimsontide43 i have been watching this message board real closely and i conclude that all of your opinions are bias because #40 for Mt. Juliet is indeed your son, and you also seem to have a personal grudge towards St. Louis for Wilson Central, who in my opinion is a great ball player. Yes MJ won the regular season series but we will see how far they go in District and Region. And Oldham did indeed score 30 the first time WC and MJ met.

i will give it to mj they are a great defensive team which is exactly how you beat a team that is better than you by playing solid defense. hats off to mj for there defensive play last night. Wc did not play their best game but that was mostly due to the kind of defense mj plays. on the other hand i totally agree that you are indeed shepards father. St Louis is a fantastic ball player. YOUR son however is not he is a hustle player his actual talent level is VERY low. im sure this isnt the last time wc and mj will meet unless of course mj chokes like they have the last few years.

• Upvote 1

i will give it to mj they are a great defensive team which is exactly how you beat a team that is better than you by playing solid defense. hats off to mj for there defensive play last night. Wc did not play their best game but that was mostly due to the kind of defense mj plays. on the other hand i totally agree that you are indeed shepards father. St Louis is a fantastic ball player. YOUR son however is not he is a hustle player his actual talent level is VERY low. im sure this isnt the last time wc and mj will meet unless of course mj chokes like they have the last few years.

Sometimes those hustle guys are the difference between a good team and a great one. Shepard played a great game last night with numerous offensive rebounds to keep MJ possessions alive. Ask Coach Bond if he'd like to Have a Shepard-type player during the postseason. No doubt he would.

Sometimes those hustle guys are the difference between a good team and a great one. Shepard played a great game last night with numerous offensive rebounds to keep MJ possessions alive. Ask Coach Bond if he'd like to Have a Shepard-type player during the postseason. No doubt he would.

i dont know you should ask crimsontide43 since he has had multiple conversations with him. I do agree that he would like to have him though but he'd much rather have st louis

Shepard played okay the other night but i feel like he is not gonna be able to hold it down in the middle if Mj were to come across a team with a good big man, which is why i think Mj struggles with Lebanon who is mediocre at best. And no doubt Coach Bond would rather have St. Louis over a Shepard type player. Coach Allen would take a College Prospect over a hustle guy too.

Is Station Camp a darkhorse in the tourney? They are coming off a big win AT Hendersonville and will host them in the first round. When they are playing to their potential, they're dangerous. MJ, WC, and Beech have had their way with SC this year but come tournament, you throw everything out.

From what I have heard from some of the coaches around, Shepherd has had some college offers. Didnt get to see the MJ/WC game, I was hoping to see a Portland upset Friday night. As for Station Camp, they could finish 3rd. I think both Bond and Allen are happy with their teams as is. Hope for an exciting tournament.

Edited by purplepossum

Shepard played okay the other night but i feel like he is not gonna be able to hold it down in the middle if Mj were to come across a team with a good big man, which is why i think Mj struggles with Lebanon who is mediocre at best. And no doubt Coach Bond would rather have St. Louis over a Shepard type player. Coach Allen would take a College Prospect over a hustle guy too.

interesting point about matching up with a good big man, you may be right. I wasn't trying to say that coach bond would prefer shepard over st louis, only that it never hurts to have a solid, hustle, glue type guy on your side that does the little things that can make such a big difference. The semis and finals of the tourney are at wc I believe. Looking forward to it.

interesting point about matching up with a good big man, you may be right. I wasn't trying to say that coach bond would prefer shepard over st louis, only that it never hurts to have a solid, hustle, glue type guy on your side that does the little things that can make such a big difference. The semis and finals of the tourney are at wc I believe. Looking forward to it.

Too bad St.Louis is out for the year, as I understand it the WCHS principle is the one that has removed him from the team and not TSSAA?

If that is the case I think the punishment is too harsh.... when it goes from punishing one player to punishing the entire team.... I have an issue with that... Granted he did have an issue with a Beech student after the game, but I have seen far worse..... I have seen the entire team get in a tussle and one game susp. was all that was given out.

As far as the incident at MJ with Shep and St.Louis, it was not that bad.....I mean Shep pushed his buttons, good for Shep, he threw St.Louis off his game, but it was only a hard foul.

I cannot see punishing him more than what TSSAA would do.

Edited by FightinIllini