District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Wilson Central 104.22 Mt.Juliet 102.56 Station Camp 102.47 Lebanon 100.84 Gallatin 100.42 Beech 99.62 Hendersonville 97.46 Portland 90.6

CT43.  I don't mean this as a knock, but at this point what is the relevance of these numbers?  Wilson Central is still playing and all the others are looking forward to next year.  But at least you did get the topic back to 9AAA.  Thanks for that.

Think we all agree that WC is the best team this year, obviously.

They are headed to the state tournament.

Hopefully they'll get a good draw for first round, but you never what can happen at this time of year.

It's been fun watching them.

Best of luck to them as the represent 9-AAA.

Little Brentwood tell your daddy coach schedule station camp next year. Wilson central will be bottom feeder for years. They have no future talent.

You are hilarious in that you are too stupid not to realize when to stop!

Name me one time that SC has had reason to gloat at all against Brentwood? As far as I can see, we've shown you your (inferior) place every time. In every sport.

And where do you LEGITIMATELY have reason to gloat over Wilson Central? As far as I can see, they've owned you in every title that counts for years...

Same question they got asked in football, won the district and lost to a team with far less talent in the playoffs. Can't wait till August when my Bucs take'em down.

Wanted to list all of the SC state championships in football, basketball, baseball, and softball. Oops, that would be zero. To be fair here is the list of state tournament appearances for basketball, softball, and baseball. Oops, that would be zero. Football did make it to the quarter finals when they were 3-A. Some day Chickhot, keep the faith!