District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Why is everyone quiet. Because you know I'm right.

Very few people will argue with you that Station Camp has the most talent in 9AAA this year.  Talent goes in cycles.

With that being said, you still have to play the games.  Coaching, injuries, health, fitness and mental state (and sometimes referees) play a huge part in determining who wins on a given night.

It should be an exciting season.

Station Camp will be at Franklin HS playday on Nov. 8th. 

A lot of good teams will be there and then some not so good teams : Livingston Academy, Hillsboro, Overton, Knox Bearden, Breantwood, Ravenwood, Clarksville NE, Cheatham Co, CAK, Father Ryan, East Nashville, Summit, Portland, Glencliff, and Central Magnet.

At Franklin on Saturday November 8th. Station Camp plays Overton at 9:00 am. Hillsboro at 11:00 am. and Knoxville Bearden at 2:00 pm.

Hillsboro will probably still be missing football guys. Overton maybe. Don't know about Bearden.

From what I've heard, Bearden has been pretty bad at football this year. Same boat as Lebanon I believe

From what I've heard, Bearden has been pretty bad at football this year. Same boat as Lebanon I believe

According to the team schedules you are correct. Bearden is winless. I really had no idea.

I simply wanted to make sure that everyone, including the Anderton stalker, knew that the other two teams would not be anywhere near full strength. Of course, if Station Camp beats them he (her, it, whatever) will still get on here spouting how they will win state because they won a scrimmage against half a team.

Lebanon played at Siegel today and beat Beardon and Franklin easily. Franklin has some football guys out though, so I don't know how they will be at full strength. Then Lebanon lost to Brentwood pretty bad. Brentwood will go to state this year. no doubt. They are lead by a bunch of seniors, pretty good size, and can shoot the lights out of it.

SC was also at Siegel. I know they lost to Siegel by 2 but Hodges and Anderton didn't play. I dont know about their other games.