District 9-AAA

adbsnap

The newspaper said Headlock ,film shows bear hug. I have talked with Coach Bond many times one on one.

The newspaper goes by what the head coach says. Each head coach had a personal interview after the game. No response on your relation to #40 would give me a great reason to make the assumption that you would be somewhat biased to him in the situation; therefore the information you placed on here would not be 100% accurate. Ready for the big game Friday night!

• Upvote 1

The newspaper goes by what the head coach says. Each head coach had a personal interview after the game. No response on your relation to #40 would give me a great reason to make the assumption that you would be somewhat biased to him in the situation; therefore the information you placed on here would not be 100% accurate. Ready for the big game Friday night!

Dont need a relationship to see what I saw in person and on film. St.Louis is no longer on the team that should answer the question.

Dont need a relationship to see what I saw in person and on film. St.Louis is no longer on the team that should answer the question.

Where were your seats that night? the fact that he is not on the team doesnt answer any questions. every statement you have made on this thread has been biased toward MJ including your "power rankings" I dont have a dog in the fight but you would have to be an out of your mind to think that WC is not the best team in the district. they have multiple players that could get 30 on any given night. they have one of the TOP players in district 9AAA, the BEST shooter in 9AAA. they also have some sophomores that contribute in big ways. there WEAKEST link scores double figures almost nightly. so you can put your power rankings up all you want but you cant look past the FACTS.

i was seated in front of the takedown. If you saw my latest rankings MJ is 3rd, but all I can say if they are the best team why did MJ beat them? Thats the facts.

No thats not the facts. mj played better that particular night. but as far as being the better team.. there is no way. MJ is right where they need to be in your "power rankings" right behind WC and Beech

As a third party to this debate (portland fan), I would like to add my 2 cents worth. Nobody has scored 30 once for WCHS this year. Dee is one of the best in the mid state and Connor is one of the best shooters. MJHS has some great players too, Caleb and Brandon do a lot of things that dont show up in the box scores. I have watched all these guys through the years. All great players and seem enjoy the competition among themselves. I hope both teams make it to the Boro. I just dont want Beech to go.

1. Mt. Juliet 12-2 Takes #1 seed due to of sweep of Wilson Central

2. Wilson Central 12-2

3. Beech 10-4

4. Station Camp 7-7 Takes #4 seed due to of sweep of Hendersonville

5. Hendersonville 7-7

6. Lebanon 6-8

T7. Portland 1-13

T7. Gallatin 1-13 Guess 7/8 seeds will come down to coin flip since Portland/Gallatin's only wins are over each other.

District Tournament 1st rd.

PHS/GHS @ Mt. Juliet

PHS/GHS @ Wilson Central

Lebanon @ Beech

Hendersonville @ Station Camp