District 9-AAA

adbsnap

I thought there were some front court fouls in the first half that could have been called on NE. Fouls and physical play such as going for loose balls, rebounds etc is not a bother to me. BUT when the ref's are letting high school players ( on both sides mind you) immediately hold each other in off ball situations, that is not what you want to see. They did not have control of the game. Thus players getting thrown to the ground was a reaction from the play on the floor being too phyiscal.

If I had been ref'ing the game and believe me I have done my share, the players would have either cleaned it up, or Poythress, Sheppard and few others would have been fouled out in the first half.

NOTE to all the TN refs call it tight in the beginning and if needed you can loosen it up a bit, once you let the players have a free for all, it's tought to regain control of the game......

Good point

What is there to say ? we got beat by 20. Unlike you ,who is hiding behind a new name, I make no excuses. We got beat every which way you can. Playing vs. quick guards has been our weakness all year. They had 2 plus Young who is a good all around player.

YOU MAD BRO?

What is there to say ? we got beat by 20. Unlike you ,who is hiding behind a new name, I make no excuses. We got beat every which way you can. Playing vs. quick guards has been our weakness all year. They had 2 plus Young who is a good all around player.

YOU MAD BRO?

Not mad, just hurt. Knowing these boys have had a goal of winning region and going to state since 7th grade. Wonder what new identity anticrimsontide will take now that his boys got beat by 18 by Clarksville? I know Dee can take WC to the boro if he plays like he is capable.

Well where was your sons name on the region team list. I know Dee's was on there.