Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

Greeneville has scored 598 points through 13 games this year. That's 150 shy of their 748 last year. All they have to do is average 75.0 points per game in the last 2 games and they could tie the record. Is this a record that they'll go after?

You think I'm joking but..........I'm not :thumb:

We prefer to talk about defense this year. That is the strength of this team. You think I’m joking but...I’m not. :thumb:

We prefer to talk about defense this year. That is the strength of this team. You think I’m joking but...I’m not. :thumb:

That defense will get a test this upcoming week. Giles does a lot of stuff (stack/pro I, one back sets, spread shotgun) and they do them all effectively.

I am not saying Giles will win but I am going to say that Giles will be the most diverse offensive football team that Greeneville has played this year. They do a lot of good things. O'Conner has always impressed me with his ability to dictate the tempo of a game offensively.

That defense will get a test this upcoming week. Giles does a lot of stuff (stack/pro I, one back sets, spread shotgun) and they do them all effectively.

I am not saying Giles will win but I am going to say that Giles will be the most diverse offensive football team that Greeneville has played this year. They do a lot of good things. O'Conner has always impressed me with his ability to dictate the tempo of a game offensively.

I have no doubt they will challenge Greeneville, it is a semifinal game afterall. Do they still throw a lot?

Don't need spell check. I have little people like you for that!

:roflolk:

Only Friday night, and already 3 pages. This is going to be one great week on the boards.

Always enjoy a good laugh. Both teams come off big wins tonight. Giles Offense has come a long way since the first of the season, and Greeneville does have a tough Def. Giles Def. and Off. both, stepped it up against Marshall tonight.

Can't wait to see how all this unfolds.

Edited by aintskeered

Defense dictates the tempo of this game...and I'm bettin the Cats have no answer for Big Mel bustin' up the middle. Bobcats gonna find out why Greeneville has 2 Mr Football Lineman nominees and 3 players on the East/West all-star team. Try to imagine facing the Greeneville defense from 2 years ago, but bigger, badder, meaner and without the services of the lovely and talented Bo Wallace. This one has the potential to get real bad real quick for our friends from Pulaski...oh and playing the "i'm not saying Giles will win" card is bogus as all heck. Grow a backbone and back the Cats or don't bother posting with the big boys.

Defense dictates the tempo of this game...and I'm bettin the Cats have no answer for Big Mel bustin' up the middle. Bobcats gonna find out why Greeneville has 2 Mr Football Lineman nominees and 3 players on the East/West all-star team. Try to imagine facing the Greeneville defense from 2 years ago, but bigger, badder, meaner and without the services of the lovely and talented Bo Wallace. This one has the potential to get real bad real quick for our friends from Pulaski...oh and playing the "i'm not saying Giles will win" card is bogus as all heck. Grow a backbone and back the Cats or don't bother posting with the big boys.

Make that 4 East All Stars BARB! :thumb:

Make that 4 East All Stars BARB! :thumb:

I have no doubt they will challenge Greeneville, it is a semifinal game afterall. Do they still throw a lot?

Yes they have a quarterback named Al Cobb who can throw it around pretty well. I wish the game were in Pulaski because if it were I'd attend it however that drive to east-TN doesn't sound too exciting the day after Thanksgiving.