Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

no one expected a blowout with trezevant either...just sayin....at this point, I've learned one thing...expect the unexpected. IDK what kind of offense Giles runs, but I can almost guarantee you that they wont have nearly as good of a QB as they had 2 years ago. that kid single handedly killed us ( when we werent killing ourselves with turnovers) I have never doubted what the "sharks" can do, but I must admit, I've underestimated their ability to keep teams scoreless. I do know ONE thing, if i've learned anything this season. If you run it up the middle on Greeneville, you might as well just skip the first 3 downs and punt. I'll have to research Giles a bit before giving an "official" score prediction, but right now, not knowing squat about GIles, I'm gona throw 35-14 out there.

I've been sayin this for a few weeks now but nobody seems to be listening!!! NOBODY IS SCORIN 14 POINTS ON GREENEVILLE!!! Mabe after this week everyone will listen to me. Honestly I'll be surprised if Giles even scores.

I see several records being broke this week, number of pages, post, and views. Sounds a whole lot like 09, GC has no chance, got no idea what they are in store for. We have heard all this before, we just rather play the game. barb we will be up for Thanksgiving dinner and I will bring the milk and cookies. Hope to see some of the same fans we tailgated with in Cookeville, those were some good people, got pics to prove it. Will have to get info on places to stay and eat a little closer to game time. Guy on our radio said we were the last 4a team to beat you guys, so the blueprint has been read before, just have to put it all together. Time to go deer hunting, hope I wont have to read too many useless pages when I get back. GO CATS!!!

I see several records being broke this week, number of pages, post, and views. Sounds a whole lot like 09, GC has no chance, got no idea what they are in store for. We have heard all this before, we just rather play the game. barb we will be up for Thanksgiving dinner and I will bring the milk and cookies. Hope to see some of the same fans we tailgated with in Cookeville, those were some good people, got pics to prove it. Will have to get info on places to stay and eat a little closer to game time. Guy on our radio said we were the last 4a team to beat you guys, so the blueprint has been read before, just have to put it all together. Time to go deer hunting, hope I wont have to read too many useless pages when I get back. GO CATS!!!

This years Greeneville team would beat the 09 Greeneville team by 28-35 points.

Giles isn't a "Knoxville city school" that relies on athletes to win games and freaks out when they play a well coached team with players. They will come to play and they'll play hard. Greeneville better be careful what they wish for because Giles County is not coming to east-TN to shine their rings. O'Conner is a good coach and his teams are going to battle right up through the end. Good Luck Bobcats!

OC does the bobcats ready because they have been practicing since January! I guess GC fans will then say they lost spring practice, but I guess OC is smart to throw and do 7 on 7 for 4 months to lose 10 days?

Yeah. But they beat nobody this week.......Fulton

GC is a whole different kind of team for them to defend .

Work hard this week Cats and let's go shock us some demons on Friday night!

No doubt that GC will be a good team. But, are you really going to start with that “Greeneville doesn’t play anybody" stuff? I think Greeneville’s nonconference schedule speaks for itself.

Edited by GvilleDevilsFan

No doubt that GC will be a good team. But, are you really going to start with that “Greeneville doesn’t play anybody" stuff? I think Greeneville’s nonconference schedule speaks for itself.

That's not what Rocky said. He was calling out Fulton. Not your schedule.

Greeneville is the man. We like to play the man. It's the only way we can again become The Man! :ph34r:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

That's not what Rocky said. He was calling out Fulton. Not your schedule.

Greeneville is the man. We like to play the man. It's the only way we can again become The Man! :ph34r:

Ok, I thought he was implying that same stuff we always hear. As in, "a whole different level of football than you're used to". It seems like every team makes a comment similar to that towards Greeneville at some point.

That's not what Rockey said. He was calling out Fulton. Not your schedule.

If he had seen the size of that Fulton line, he might not have called them "nobody". They had one that was like 6'7" and weighed over 325. BIG 'OL BOYS! And they are very young.Fulton plays a very tough schedule and came into this one having won 8 of their last 9 games.Their 4 losses were to teams that were all still playing last night...MoWest, Knox West, Alcoa and AE...2 of those teams will be playing next week. You don't see anybody from Greeneville disrespecting Marshall County after the whooping ya'll layed on them.By this point every team battles, some are just more prepared while others are more battle tested. Truth is, by the quarterfinals the "nobody" teams have been weeded out. Greeneville is annihilating the competition because they are excrutiatingly prepared. Ballard and Company overlook no detail. There will be no surprises unless OC goes out and gets a new team before next Friday.