Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

Batman, let me know if you can get off saturday....oh and the message you left my voicemail friday before the game......I JUST GOT IT an hour ago.....good job verizon, you guys are quick...LOL

We have a lot of things starting up and shuting down right now.Doesn't look good but if I had one playing this week,Eastman would be getting a sick call 8-) I'll be watching the game if I have to work 16 friday night,so I can catch it on TV saturday. If something changes,I'll give a shout.Are you going monday for the awards?

• 4 weeks later...

This is kind of ridiculous. We drive 6 hours and a time zone change, play on your field, you have 4 times as many seniors as we do, score multiple times on your defense that's gonna shut us out, make you punt where no Greenville fan can remember the last time you punted, that second string that was going to be in the game by mid way thru the second quarter never got to see the field and all y'all can do is cry and whine about the officiating. You all must be talking about the two turnovers Giles County had that weren't allowed due to call of stop on forward progress. Gv has a great team, Giles Co does too!

It's always something with ole Rock! It was an extremely good game and Giles did better this year (especially down the stretch) than any of us expected. You Greenville fans will just have to over look her! Congratulations on your year!