Covington @ Maplewood

CHARGERFAN

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck to all west tn teams now practicing for basketball.

Bang....bang.....bang......west Tn took it on the chin in most classes....ouch.

I say this with no malice only some minimal sarcasm......

:roflol::roflol:

Maplewood is going to get Greeneville next Saturday in Cookeville. The best 2 teams get to battle it out in 4A. It should be a classic!

Sorry to bust your bubble but covington is a well rounded team best players are in the backfield but don't worry they are ,ouch better than liberty. Your just lucky Lexington got upset overlooking and scrub page team. If not you wouldn't be here trust me. But on the other hand Covington is really explosive off the line and block very well. My Milan boys will take care of CPA so all you need to do is worry about bashing more west tn teams. Go start the forum it can be most overrated teams in tn high school football.

Again, I noticed no actual talk of Covington's defense. And I believe Liberty gave Maplewood a better game.

Edited by midtnmale

Sorry to bust your bubble but covington is a well rounded team best players are in the backfield but don't worry they are ,ouch better than liberty. Your just lucky Lexington got upset overlooking and scrub page team. If not you wouldn't be here trust me. But on the other hand Covington is really explosive off the line and block very well. My Milan boys will take care of CPA so all you need to do is worry about bashing more west tn teams. Go start the forum it can be most overrated teams in tn high school football.

[/quote

I take exception to the "scrub" Page comment. Page wore Lexington out and they were a 5-5 team....if Lexington was ranked that high .....what does that say about the rest of you long winded west tn boys????

Milan hasnt been that tough since 99

Great season Chargers! I know you wanted that ring, but the semi-finals ain't too shabby! Proud of each and every one of em! Seniors, you will be remembered forever for getting this far. If any of you are reading this, I wish you great success in whatever you choose to do in life. Juniors, it's your team now. The bar has been set high, but remember that you helped set it too, so you can do it again. You know what it takes to get this far again, so go do it. Go Chargers!