Friendship Christian @ Oliver Springs

croz6110

Seems as though I struck a raw nerve there George!! It's not jealousy or complaining I just stated a simple fact, look at the history of champions out of 1A and 2A. Where are you at When I need you Grunt? LOL

I've just heard it all for 35 years and kinda get sick of all the whining. Trousdale, Alcoa, Signal Mountain, Riverdale. Can you honestly tell me they don't recruit? When FC starts dominating you can complain. But these are good kids and don't deserve all this.

Edited by GeorgeBailey

I've just heard it all for 35 years and kinda get sick of all the whining. Trousdale, Alcoa, Signal Mountain, Riverdale. Can you honestly tell me they don't recruit? When FC starts dominating you can complain. But these are good kids and don't deserve all this.

Deserve all what George? I only stated that based on the past history of high school football in Tennessee, once you get deep into the playoffs, private schools usually fair better against public schools in the lower classifications. Those are FACTS George, not an opinion. I'm sorry if you have taken offense to those facts. If your so self rightous about good kids being mistreated, then you need to read this entire thread, you would see that the OS kids and fans are getting the majority of crap and cheap shots from FC posters. Show me MY post that stated that FC kids were not good kids or that FC cheated. I never posted that the FC kids were not good kids, nor did I ever post that FC was cheating in any way.

Did someone piss on your turkey today or what?

It's also easy to take a shot at another poster on CoachT, while hiding behind a screen name!

Edited by catback

Deserve all what George? I only stated that based on the past history of high school football in Tennessee, once you get deep into the playoffs, private schools usually fair better against public schools in the lower classifications. If you have read this entire thread, you would have seen that the OS kids and fans are getting the majority of crap and cheap shots from FC posters. I never posted that the FC kids were not good kids, nor did I ever post that FC was cheating in any way. Did someone piss on your turkey today or what?

It's also easy to take a shot at another poster on CoachT, while hiding behind a screen name!

You're right. I'm a little on edge. Not gonna blame the turkey though. Just sick of always hearing how the private schools have it so much better. You know, they don't even allow us to play against schools our size. They multiply our enrollment by 1.8. Whatever. We'll just play the game tomorrow and see how it comes out. It would be nice to have another shot at the title. Sort of tired of hearing Trousdale brag all the time. You mean you don't think my name is really George, Mr. Catback? Have a good 'un.

Edited by GeorgeBailey

Yes..I can HONESTLY tell you that Trousdale does not recruit. As a matter of fact we LOSE kids to other schools that do recruit. thumb[1].gif

Yes..I can HONESTLY tell you that Trousdale does not recruit. As a matter of fact we LOSE kids to other schools that do recruit. thumb[1].gif

Slim, did you guys really lose a kid off this year's team to Smith County?

And just for you catback, my name isn't really Doyle Hargraves?

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

You're right. I'm a little on edge. Not gonna blame the turkey though. Just sick of always hearing how the private schools have it so much better. You know, they don't even allow us to play against schools our size. They multiply our enrollment by 1.8. Whatever. We'll just play the game tomorrow and see how it comes out. It would be nice to have another shot at the title. Sort of tired of hearing Trousdale brag all the time. You mean you don't think my name is really George, Mr. Catback? Have a good 'un.

You mean you are tired of having a recruited football team that can only beat TC 1 in 5 tries. roflol.gif I will agree that the multiplier is not fair...they shouldn't even allow private schools to play in public divisions. thumb[1].gif I mean how can a school of FCS small enrollment have so many stud football players without recruiting? #2 is the coaching aspect...private schools are at an advantage in this department by a mile. Lots of Privates have ex-nfl players and coaches on staff, publics usually can't afford such a coaching staff.

If FCS had a good football coaching staff they would probably have numerous championships by now. I mean they are so talented that they can take a BASEBALL coach and win.icon_e_ugeek.gif

My public school recruits, Cosby High School has the best moonshine making team in all of Tennessee, seems the local kids don't care about their heritage anymore, so we have to get those little liquor makers wherever we can find them.

Then they give it to the football team right before every game...ya'll may not win...but at least you won't remember it. roflolk.gif