Henry County vs Hendersonville

titanfan33

As to Beech getting better as season went on. HC played them in thier first game at Beech. Won 37-17. Then Beech went and played Hendersonville in regular season and handidly lost 6-23. Beech then played Clarksville in the playoffs and barely won 34-22 a team HC beat 56-8. And again in the playoffs Beech barely lost to Hendersonville 22-23.

So, against Hendersonville, it looks like HC has a pretty good chance at winning. Add the fact that they will be at home gives them en even better edge.

HC 28

HH 17

you can't compare teams like that.. it is just foolish. Last season, Gallatin lost to Beech 25-33 a team that Hendersonville beat 16-15. Hendersonville lost to Gallatin in the regular season finale 19-22 and turned around to beat Gallatin 34-14 in the first round of the playoffs. You just can't compare games like that because coaches make adjustments to game plans throughout practices'. On any given Friday, a team has an opportunity to win.

Based on the Beech-Hendersonville playoff game, I believe HC can rack up serious yards on the ground against HHS. Beech rushed for 300 yds against HHS and ran down hill on them all night. Penalties were the only thing that stopped Beech from racking up a lot more yards on the ground and a lot more points. HHS will score some points, but I don't think they can stop the HC ground game as long as HC doesn't put the ball on the ground.

HC 42

HHS 17

Let's get some things on the table so we can go ahead and talk football. In doing so, it will not be necessary for anyone to bring up the following on any subsequent posts:

1 Henry County has never made it past the semifinal game

2 Henry County plays in a weak district

3 Henry County's (insert position, strategy, player, offense, defense, secondary, other) isn't as good as everyone in Paris thinks it is

4 Henry County has never lined up against a (insert position, strategy, player, offense, defense, secondary, other) as talented as Hendersonville's

5 Hendersonville plays in a goooood district

6 West Tennessee teams have never done well against Middle Tennessee teams

7 Hendersonville only lost to gooooood teams

8 It was just a little finger poke

9 Hendersonville's experience in losing to goooood teams makes them mysteriously more able to win in the playoffs

and . . .

Has anyone said yet how good Henry County is?

We kepted the Ridgway QB out of his game all night and I think we will do the same with the HHS QB. Because he will be running for his life. Its hard to throw the ball if your looking up at the stars on your back . Or you don't know where to go with the ball because everyon covered down field. HCHS-35 HHS-10

More and more critics get silenced each week. The Ridgeway game showed that Henry County is as good as us Henry Countians think they are. Ridgeways offense could hardly do anything against the Henry County defense. All we heard was that Jaylen Walton and Sheldon Dawson were gonna run all over our defense and that Jamil Golden (note: 29th ranked QB in the Nation) was gonna kill us with some big plays but the defense stepped up and eliminated all 3 of those factors. Dawson was silent the whole night, Walton was giving a good challenge but not good enough and Golden was running around wild just trying to get the ball off. The defense was superb like they've been all year. Our offense racked up 353 yards on the Ridgeway defense, although I haven't seen any of HHS defense of this year, I do know that the defense for them was great last year. I look forward to this game, and the atmosphere of Patriot Stadium. I read on the Ridgeway football website that we had more than 2,800 fans from Henry County in attendance for that game. Expect that number to look minor compared to this weeks match up. HHS fans travel well and it just sets up for a very great match up and a perfect scenario. This game decides it. One more game to State. Let's go Big Red!

• Upvote 1

i already have my opinion on the upcoming game, but serious question. who all on henry county's team is being recruited? i know the left tackle committed to vandy (kid is a beast by the way), but i was also impressed with the speed of their qb #7. and #10 is just a flat out good football player. he impressed me both at fullback/halfback, and at linebacker. are they being recruited by division 1 schools as well?

More and more critics get silenced each week. The Ridgeway game showed that Henry County is as good as us Henry Countians think they are. Ridgeways offense could hardly do anything against the Henry County defense. All we heard was that Jaylen Walton and Sheldon Dawson were gonna run all over our defense and that Jamil Golden (note: 29th ranked QB in the Nation) was gonna kill us with some big plays but the defense stepped up and eliminated all 3 of those factors. Dawson was silent the whole night, Walton was giving a good challenge but not good enough and Golden was running around wild just trying to get the ball off. The defense was superb like they've been all year. Our offense racked up 353 yards on the Ridgeway defense, although I haven't seen any of HHS defense of this year, I do know that the defense for them was great last year. I look forward to this game, and the atmosphere of Patriot Stadium. I read on the Ridgeway football website that we had more than 2,800 fans from Henry County in attendance for that game. Expect that number to look minor compared to this weeks match up. HHS fans travel well and it just sets up for a very great match up and a perfect scenario. This game decides it. One more game to State. Let's go Big Red!

before i saw friday night's game, i though hc was overrated. it showed me that you are good. but there were some hc fans who were predicting a running clock. the same ones will probably predict the same thing next friday...and they will be wrong again. it wouldn't shock me if hc won, but i expect hendersonville to pull it out. hc is good, but so is hendersonville, regardless of whether or not a few people on here attempt to talk them down.

before i saw friday night's game, i though hc was overrated. it showed me that you are good. but there were some hc fans who were predicting a running clock. the same ones will probably predict the same thing next friday...and they will be wrong again. it wouldn't shock me if hc won, but i expect hendersonville to pull it out. hc is good, but so is hendersonville, regardless of whether or not a few people on here attempt to talk them down.

They will, Hendersonville is good and it will be a good game. I expect HC to pull out a close 1, 21-17, but expect the 42-14 like predictions from some of the HC faithful.....

i already have my opinion on the upcoming game, but serious question. who all on henry county's team is being recruited? i know the left tackle committed to vandy (kid is a beast by the way), but i was also impressed with the speed of their qb #7. and #10 is just a flat out good football player. he impressed me both at fullback/halfback, and at linebacker. are they being recruited by division 1 schools as well?

#10 Caleb Counce is being recruited. A little bird told me he will end up at Vandy with the left tackle.

Most every team progresses and becomes much stronger during the season, and HC is no exception. They were incredibly strong early in the season, so I can only imagine how well they're playing now. I dont believe Hendersonville will lay down, but I also dont see them pulling out a victory against this team either. I expect to see HC and Powell in a couple of weeks.

Also, could someone share info on how to listen/watch the game this Friday?