For My WilCo Friends Consideration

IronGut

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't this thread be closed? As a former Centennial football player and a big Tennessee high school football fan, I'm a bit disgusted by the entire discussion.

Put down the gloves. The season is over. Let's enjoy two more rounds of football and stop bickering.

Isnt that the truth.

This stuff is what happens when someone tries to compliment Centennial. But its all good.

The negative talk comes from those who see good things happening at Centennial and don't know what to do about it.

The district comes down to Brentwood and Centennial next year.

Isnt that the truth.

This stuff is what happens when someone tries to compliment Centennial. But its all good.

The negative talk comes from those who see good things happening at Centennial and don't know what to do about it.

I believe this started by someone saying centennial had a better season than Indy - which, give me some of that kool-aid....

I believe this started by someone saying centennial had a better season than Indy - which, give me some of that kool-aid....

My point exactly .......... But your wrong they said chs had a better season then Indy BHS and FHS

No one put down chs at all, in fact myself included gave praise to rector and the team, look at lenoir thread I wished them well and wanted them to win for simple fact they are a wilco team

I responded to someone saying chs had a better season then Indy FHS and BHS , hey it's good to have your take but not for someone else to question you and point out factual data to why would you think that ?

Then the best thing you can throw out is Indy was the first wilco team to go home ?????????

I can't tell you how many times in various topics have chs fans been begging for respect

Isnt that the truth.

No it's not negative talk at all and bigger fish to worry about what to do with it

Chsteamplayer as I said before I gave many props for you season, for hire of rector, cheered for you as a wilco team in the playoffs so it's nothing about compliment

I can't speak for others but all I have said is hey maybe you will be good next year ( but with hs kids it is too tough to predict that ) just ask Indy after all they were picked 2 nd to last by the so called experts, yeah I called you out when you want respect

I said respect is earned thru years of winning , not bye a 4 th place finish and never beating your rival , no offense to you or chs supporters but maybe after years of losing you think this year gave you respect

Maybe some of us think your heads are getting too big as witnessed by your pick of you and Brentwood being the top dogs next year......

It's okay for you to predict but it's seen as negative when we disagree or you perceive it as us worrying bout chs

So till then beat FHS and win the title then I will give you that respect

Angry and jealous, huh? That little temper problem has driven everyone out of your life, that plus your drinking. Lonely, frustrated, and keeping up with high school football when you dont have a kid playing...nice life you got there partner.

Congrats on getting a playoff game...maybe next year, with a little more luck and a little more hard work, your team will win a playoff game. :roflol:

Drinking nope don't drink sorry , temper yep years of competitive nature hard to lose, lonely and frustrated , next time your in destin please yell at me more then happy to show you not even remotely close

Yep kid done playing for Northwestern so I give you that

Like I said yell at me when your in destin to see my life wouldn't wanna trade it for anything you have trust in god on that .,.......

Like I said Indy had a ring what does chs have , yep one extra game

Hey never answered me according to you any team that makes 2 nd rd is better then a team that list in rd one

Do chs beats Smyrna

Drinking nope don't drink sorry , temper yep years of competitive nature hard to lose, lonely and frustrated , next time your in destin please yell at me more then happy to show you not even remotely close

Yep kid done playing for Northwestern so I give you that

Like I said yell at me when your in destin to see my life wouldn't wanna trade it for anything you have trust in god on that .,.......

Like I said Indy had a ring what does chs have , yep one extra game

Hey never answered me according to you any team that makes 2 nd rd is better then a team that list in rd one

Do chs beats Smyrna

What are you smoking? Indy doesnt have a championship ring. How stupid.

And Smyrna is a 6A team, CHS is a 5A team. You are trying to compare apples and oranges to make a point and look stupid while doing it. But I bet those Smyrna boys would have loved to played one more game like Centennial did. Bet those Indy boys would have too.

And I sold my Destin house years ago because I could see the handwriting on the wall about the economy and Florida real estate. Sorry you got stuck with yours, or maybe congrats on getting one because you think Destin is something special? LOL Destin is now a dump because a lower class of people could afford to move there from the bad economy. But the beaches are nice if you like to swim in toilet water.

What are you smoking? Indy doesnt have a championship ring. How stupid.

And Smyrna is a 6A team, CHS is a 5A team. You are trying to compare apples and oranges to make a point and look stupid while doing it. But I bet those Smyrna boys would have loved to played one more game like Centennial did. Bet those Indy boys would have too.

And I sold my Destin house years ago because I could see the handwriting on the wall about the economy and Florida real estate. Sorry you got stuck with yours, or maybe congrats on getting one because you think Destin is something special? LOL Destin is now a dump because a lower class of people could afford to move there from the bad economy. But the beaches are nice if you like to swim in toilet water.

Ring is a way of suing district champs chump, don't cry me 6a or 5a either

You are the smart one saying a team that lost to Indy Franklin and brentwood iand came in 4 the was the best team in district... Now since you got off the topic of football and think you are so smart and a real estate czar, ponder this;

Destin, people are not abandoning their homes to rush down here hence the rate of homes sold last 3 years will indicate . I mentioned destin due to the fact that is a easy place to reference to those maybe not familiar with area , same way my man when I said Nashville when actually i lived down I 65 south

So big boy I do actually reside in a place on 30a called WaterColor - 32459 ( sorry maybe you need to research our community and prices..... Sorry to disappoint but far from a dump )

nope didn't need to sell, didn't panic like you b/c anyone with smarts knows destin is not Walton county, home prices are not that of Walton county do maybe if you had a nice home or a better job you could have stayed. Ohhhh maybe you may want to invest now in a condo b/c last year tourism down here hit a all time high and sure glad I didn't bail like you love me some vrbo

Water here is a dump , hmmmm always voted top beach or near to beaches in the states. South Walton beaches sorry none, zip , zero were closed due to bacteria

Collect your food stamps and scrape up some money to come see me but wait to January for the 30a songwriter festival

Ohhhh I can't wait to make the 2 nd round

Can't this thread be closed? As a former Centennial football player and a big Tennessee high school football fan, I'm a bit disgusted by the entire discussion.

Put down the gloves. The season is over. Let's enjoy two more rounds of football and stop bickering.

I agree. I have much respect for WilCo teams and coaches. I read this because notredame had posted a few things of interest on other threads regarding my team. I can see now, it had no real value.

Ring is a way of suing district champs chump, don't cry me 6a or 5a either

You are the smart one saying a team that lost to Indy Franklin and brentwood iand came in 4 the was the best team in district... Now since you got off the topic of football and think you are so smart and a real estate czar, ponder this;

Destin, people are not abandoning their homes to rush down here hence the rate of homes sold last 3 years will indicate . I mentioned destin due to the fact that is a easy place to reference to those maybe not familiar with area , same way my man when I said Nashville when actually i lived down I 65 south

So big boy I do actually reside in a place on 30a called WaterColor - 32459 ( sorry maybe you need to research our community and prices..... Sorry to disappoint but far from a dump )

nope didn't need to sell, didn't panic like you b/c anyone with smarts knows destin is not Walton county, home prices are not that of Walton county do maybe if you had a nice home or a better job you could have stayed. Ohhhh maybe you may want to invest now in a condo b/c last year tourism down here hit a all time high and sure glad I didn't bail like you love me some vrbo

Water here is a dump , hmmmm always voted top beach or near to beaches in the states. South Walton beaches sorry none, zip , zero were closed due to bacteria

Collect your food stamps and scrape up some money to come see me but wait to January for the 30a songwriter festival

Ohhhh I can't wait to make the 2 nd round

You really are an ignorant. Way to represent your alma mater. Or at least the alma mater you claim. But with grammar and logic like you just evidenced, if you did indeed go to ND, you must have been one of those guys that had someone else do all their work. Congrats on learning to read before you left college. That must have been a big challenge for you to over come. Now go read another post but this time try to understand what it says before you respond to it.

Sorry your state is a dump and for the first time in the last 50 years, the population shrank. Yeah, Florida is doing great. Every time I flush, I'll think about you, for a whole number of reasons.

You have just been flushed down the toilet. I'm done with you and will let you have the last word. Small men must have that last word to try to prove themselves and you will prove to all that you are indeed a little man and give us yet another rant of ignorance. Make it good.

Have a nice day, skippy. :roflol::thumb:

Edited by BackinTN

You really are an ignorant. Way to represent your alma mater. Or at least the alma mater you claim. But with grammar and logic like you just evidenced, if you did indeed go to ND, you must have been one of those guys that had someone else do all their work. Congrats on learning to read before you left college. That must have been a big challenge for you to over come. Now go read another post but this time try to understand what it says before you respond to it.

Sorry your state is a dump and for the first time in the last 50 years, the population shrank. Yeah, Florida is doing great. Every time I flush, I'll think about you, for a whole number of reasons.

You have just been flushed down the toilet. I'm done with you and will let you have the last word. Small men must have that last word to try to prove themselves and you will prove to all that you are indeed a little man and give us yet another rant of ignorance. Make it good.

Have a nice day, skippy. :roflol::thumb:

Hehe you lost , I expected that you would have coward down

Is that all you have left to do know is resort to calling The state of Florida a dump? If so it just shows your maturity level and proves the fact that I have completely smacked you down on all of your comments be it from saying CHS had a better season then Indy ,FHS and BHS to waterColor and the fact you couldn't afford to live I'm Florida , hence your childish cries of how bad the state if Florida is.

My door is always open to you or if any other coacht personal that find them in the toilet bowl of watercolor Florida, Starbucks if Grayton beach is my second home if you want to talk football and to you back en Tennessee aka I can't afford destin, I will be more then happy to show you my sheepskin from Notre Dame , if you want your welcome touch it

Sorry big men, squash little men, so i accept your offer to have the last word, and since you said you won't reply to me anymore I am awaiting a new screen name and for you to come back like all small weak men do ( I'm waiting )

. I have gave much love to rector and chs

So to all sorry but this guy talks smack and when I question him with common sense why he thinks chs had a better season then Indy FHS and BHS he resorts to making fun if Indy first round loss, bashes Indy , calls names , states Destin and the beaches are like toilet water?

Why ? Cause I said chs finished 4th and it takes time to earn the respect title

Now now now football and WILCO FOOTBALL

Well documented I was not happy with the hire of dyson at all!!!!!!!!!!!

His first season he made horrible game calls, his team was unprepared , and a few games his team gave up

I along with all the experts picked Indy as a bottom feeder

What did Indy do ? Win a district title , did they lose in first round yes , did I suspect they would have an early exist yes I did due to thirt lack of offense

Regardless I am proud of Indy and dyson whom should be voted district coach of the year .

Edited by notredame

Hehe you lost , I expected that you would have coward down

Is that all you have left to do know is resort to calling The state of Florida a dump? If so it just shows your maturity level and proves the fact that I have completely smacked you down on all of your comments be it from saying CHS had a better season then Indy ,FHS and BHS to waterColor and the fact you couldn't afford to live I'm Florida , hence your childish cries of how bad the state if Florida is.

My door is always open to you or if any other coacht personal that find them in the toilet bowl of watercolor Florida, Starbucks if Grayton beach is my second home if you want to talk football and to you back en Tennessee aka I can't afford destin, I will be more then happy to show you my sheepskin from Notre Dame , if you want your welcome touch it

Sorry big men, squash little men, so i accept your offer to have the last word, and since you said you won't reply to me anymore I am awaiting a new screen name and for you to come back like all small weak men do ( I'm waiting )

. I have gave much love to rector and chs

What did Indy do ? Win a district title , did they lose in first round yes , did I suspect they would have an early exist yes I did due to thirt lack of offense

Regardless I am proud of Indy and dyson whom should be voted district coach of the year .

From an old-time who doesn't really care about your slapfest, you just proved backintn right with everything he said. And in reading through this thread, you started the name calling..

All of your posts read very similar to this one. Bragging, threatening, and foul. Every message board has their loudmouth idiots, ours is a Yankee living in florida. We must be special.