For My WilCo Friends Consideration

IronGut

From an old-time who doesn't really care about your slapfest, you just proved backintn right with everything he said. And in reading through this thread, you started the name calling..

All of your posts read very similar to this one. Bragging, threatening, and foul. Every message board has their loudmouth idiots, ours is a Yankee living in florida. We must be special.

Ohhh how can he be right when chs comes in 4 th place ... My point exactly , get in line with back en tn for your free methadone

Go on bout me callin names but you come up with the typical boring uneducated Yankee comment

Ps we won the war , ps I dominate you

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I started this with a compliment to a team that I thought had the best season, not who the best team in your county is.

notre dame, put your ruler back in your pants and trying to prove who has the bigger set.

What the heck is wrong with you? You are mental and need help. Is there anyone on here that you havent insultd with your immature behavior? Dude, get some help.

All hail to Independence greatest team in Williamson County.

There, now shut up. But I know you wont. Throw out another of your predictable insults.

We all lose when you post, so yep, we're all the losers, thanks for that.

Hehe you lost , I expected that you would have coward down

Is that all you have left to do know is resort to calling The state of Florida a dump? If so it just shows your maturity level and proves the fact that I have completely smacked you down on all of your comments be it from saying CHS had a better season then Indy ,FHS and BHS to waterColor and the fact you couldn't afford to live I'm Florida , hence your childish cries of how bad the state if Florida is.

My door is always open to you or if any other coacht personal that find them in the toilet bowl of watercolor Florida, Starbucks if Grayton beach is my second home if you want to talk football and to you back en Tennessee aka I can't afford destin, I will be more then happy to show you my sheepskin from Notre Dame , if you want your welcome touch it

Sorry big men, squash little men, so i accept your offer to have the last word, and since you said you won't reply to me anymore I am awaiting a new screen name and for you to come back like all small weak men do ( I'm waiting )

. I have gave much love to rector and chs

So to all sorry but this guy talks smack and when I question him with common sense why he thinks chs had a better season then Indy FHS and BHS he resorts to making fun if Indy first round loss, bashes Indy , calls names , states Destin and the beaches are like toilet water?

Why ? Cause I said chs finished 4th and it takes time to earn the respect title

Now now now football and WILCO FOOTBALL

Well documented I was not happy with the hire of dyson at all!!!!!!!!!!!

His first season he made horrible game calls, his team was unprepared , and a few games his team gave up

I along with all the experts picked Indy as a bottom feeder

What did Indy do ? Win a district title , did they lose in first round yes , did I suspect they would have an early exist yes I did due to thirt lack of offense

Regardless I am proud of Indy and dyson whom should be voted district coach of the year .

Is Dyson really COY or, as you said in July, a bottom feeder?

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/215082-and-your-2011-indy-eagles-your-input-plrase/

Edited by BT Mafia

Look, I started this with a compliment to a team that I thought had the best season, not who the best team in your county is.

notre dame, put your ruler back in your pants and trying to prove who has the bigger set.

What the heck is wrong with you? You are mental and need help. Is there anyone on here that you havent insultd with your immature behavior? Dude, get some help.

All hail to Independence greatest team in Williamson County.

There, now shut up. But I know you wont. Throw out another of your predictable insults.

We all lose when you post, so yep, we're all the losers, thanks for that.

Indeed you are the loser you keep reading and you give me the biggest compliment in the world you reply to my post and I get under your skin

No one said Indy is the best, heck I called for dyson to be fired, I still am not sold on him, coach c the d cord was the savior to Indy

I hardly picked Indy any games this year, I said they would be a one and done team.

I am using Indy as a measuring stick to chs because chs can't even dream of being a BHS or FHS yet

Look I gave you the props to your season at chs

Edited by notredame

Is Dyson really COY or, as you said in July, a bottom feeder?

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/215082-and-your-2011-indy-eagles-your-input-plrase/

By mafia if you look at my last post on the page my game by game predictions and summatys were almost spot on

And note my chs fans I had them beating Indy as well

So to those that think that I big Indy booster you are wrong

Do I support em? Yep I do but I know they are not the elite

I used Indy as measuring stick to VHS and a few get all worked up and think this is Indy vs chs

I still waiting on how some of you still think chs had the best team in the district when they came in 4th and lost to the top 3?

Now you cry for respect and tell us ALL teams should be scared of chs

Is chs heading in right direction? Sure with rector as thier is only one way to go

All I said I stop begging for respect and the you are scared of us

Show me next year

Indeed you are the loser you keep reading and you give me the biggest compliment in the world you reply to my post and I get under your skin

No one said Indy is the best, heck I called for dyson to be fired, I still am not sold on him, coach c the d cord was the savior to Indy

I hardly picked Indy any games this year, I said they would be a one and done team.

I am using Indy as a measuring stick to chs because chs can't even dream of being a BHS or FHS yet

I started the thread, idiot. Don't flatter yourself thinking I read it because of you. You high jacked it and about 4 other peoppl put you in your place but you are too stupid and immature to man up and shut up.

Like I said, we are all losers compared to you, right? You are pathetically stupid.

Indy sucks and will only be worse next year. Deal with it, loser.

I started the thread, idiot. Don't flatter yourself thinking I read it because of you. You high jacked it and about 4 other peoppl put you in your place but you are too stupid and immature to man up and shut up.

Like I said, we are all losers compared to you, right? You are pathetically stupid.

Ha ha s sign of a loser and a defeated weak individual when one resorts to name calling . Sticks and stones may hurt my bones but names will never hurt me !!!!!!! How old are we to call stupid or an idiot, I should grab you by the ear and put you in time out

Wise one , instead of calling me names you still never explained how a fourth best team is the best in the district ?

As I mentioned and look at my thread anove that BT Mafia pasted

Yes you will see how highly I mean lowly I thought of indy this year and if coach dyson

So your mental stimulation of my love affair of Indy is very incorrect .

Like I mentioned I was using indy as a measuring stick to chs, it was your jealousy with my facts that got you upset.

Notre Dame and Northwestern are my love not you. When my friend Gilligan coached I took great interest in them......

NOW LISTEN really really CLOSE to ME ok - when you call someone stupid or an idiot you need to do the following to be a MAN and not a little sissy hiding behind your moms skirt

1. Call that to me in person ( any girl can hide and call names over a computer)

2. See #1 AND when throwing verbal jabs iron gut be prepared to be able to back them up .......

I would love to sit and talk football with you, I will be back in middle TN near Christmas time so save your girl talk until then please

I know I'm under your skin so I will await your reply because that is what you do ohhh idiot stupid loser my dad can best your dad up and your mom is fat na na na nahhhhna

Oh wow I just sounded like iron gut or aka my period started

Edited by notredame

As I was running through the scores last night, an intersting thought dawned on me and I thought I would share it. I'm sure it will set off another debate, but hey, thats what this site is mainly for, anyway.

The only 5a-6a school in district 11 to beat a non district opponent that was higher ranked than them in the playoffs was Centennial, a 6 seed def. a 3 seed Tullahoma. Franklin, a 3 seed, beat a 6 seed non district opponent (Smyrna). Brentwood beat higher seeded, but previously played district opponent, Independence.

Not sure what my point is, but I do have lots of respect for the turn around season of Centennial. Brentwood had a good season and a great late season run. Franklin way underachieved based on the brags. Indy had an unexpected turnaround, but was the beneficiary of an fairly easy schedule that left them unprepared for the playoffs resulting in a first round exit.

Congrats to all Williamson Co teams, but maybe you should lay off Centennial for a while. In my opinion, they had the most impressive season in the county.

So a team that came in 4 th had the most impressive season be it they lost to Indy FHS BHS

Seems the most impressive was Indy no one predictided them and look at them district champs

So chs beat a cupcake in the playoffs , they got a lucky draw

Chs had an easier schedule then indy ,

And Indy unprepared ..... Yeah that is a good one considering they already played BHS in the season and play them year in year out

Indy didn't lose because of thier schedule or being unprepared they lost to a hot BHS team and Indy offense was horrible plain and simple

Why wouldn't it be BHS though? They defeated both Indy and Franklin when it mattered. Even then, Franklin seemed to be one of the strongest teams in the end. Needless to say, no one knows who the best was and it doesn't really matter.

That was my point pick either Indy, BHS or FHS , and the above stayed would be the order I would rank them, and you and others some other way..... Thing I would point out how could you say chs when they went 0-3

My argument for Indy was the 1st place finish and how they proved all the critics wrong