Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Post are getting deleted so it's time to stop kicking a dead horse and move along...I'm done with this guy...Time to get back to what matters and that's Wayne county and SP....Any news updates about if the other Allen is going to get to play? What about 10? He seemed to get shaken up...He is a good size kid...Was he hurt earlier in the year? Never saw him play until Friday

Thanks

Matt told me he could have played Friday but didn't want to chance it. He is planning on being ready to play Friday. I think Duell is OK. He is David Jones brother... he is a back-up LB and plays some

That would be the best thing to happen to the valley.... :thumb:

how is that? you now have 3 teams in the county with 11 playing on offense and 11 playing on defense for each team.combine them into one then by my math means 22 on offense and 22 on defense that will miss out on the chance to play.bench would be better but the Jasper and whitwell fans would get mad cause there kids had to set on the bench and cheer for the Pittsburg boys. :roflol:

Everybody read it! It's one thing for a team with the same size to dodge them but a school that's 250 on a good year is another....Thruth be told Signal would have beat Alcoa like a drum this year before suspensions..CAK threw all over Alcoa TWICE and they aren't nearly as potent passing as Signal and there DROID Army ....SM and Greenville was two best teams in 4A without question...

Why do you think South Pitt played Franklin CO. a school that is Bigger than Signal Mountain and South Pitt put together? Tell the truth everybody is watching.

Edited by rc213v

how is that? you now have 3 teams in the county with 11 playing on offense and 11 playing on defense for each team.combine them into one then by my math means 22 on offense and 22 on defense that will miss out on the chance to play.bench would be better but the Jasper and whitwell fans would get mad cause there kids had to set on the bench and cheer for the Pittsburg boys. :roflol:

You couldn't cry about getting beat up on by bigger schools. :thumb: Just saying :roflolk:

Why do you think South Pitt played Franklin CO. a school that is Bigger than Signal Mountain and South Pitt put together? Tell the truth everybody is watching.

just trying to fill a off week cause most 1A schools would not schedule us.heard it is a home and away deal but that was hear-say.Zone Pirate you should know this i bet. do we play Frankin next year there?I even heard that we had maybe considered playing North Jackson but they had a game that week and they r out of state that was hear-say also but you talk about a crowd if that had of happened.they r 2 deep 4 us in my view but maybe we could play with them for awhile.

Edited by 46on2

Guys I am telling you. This will not be a blowout. I hope it will be. I wish it would be a butt whooping. Is Wayne County better than Greenback, yes. Better than Coalfield, yes. Better than Gordonsville, no in my opinion. Gordonsville and Wayne County are equal to me and that is why I still say it will be close at first and then SP will pull away and be too much and win by 2 tds. Our boys our hungry. They want this back to back and they are ready to bring the wood!!!!!!! South Pittsburg is a very special place for football, you have to live here to understand our passion and tradition.

I have to agree with you. Not sure it will be even that close but since WC is coming from our end of the state I hope it is. WC beat the unquestionable best class A team in West TN in Huntingdon late in that game. I didn't think that Huntingdon could beat SPitt and neither do I think that WC can. Nothing pearsonal just facts. Good luck and safe play and travel at the show to all of ya'll.

Look don't get it twisted South Pitt is a good 1A school. But to say they can beat team in bigger class that are state champs are going to be is not real. You can't say that because they are the best in there class that year and the South Pitt haven't played them so just stay in your lane of 1A and WIN WIN WIN. It sound like the BCS talk about who should be NO.1 and No.2