Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Elvis that #53 looks real mean in those pictures at the Mr Football banquet. I would not make him mad if I were you. It may be real easy for him to find you friday at the game and use that runner-up plaque to hit you over the head for making him mad since he will be watching from those old concrete bleachers in cookeville.

LOL...I'm never hard to find.

But he is a good football player but that is all my boys said they heard leading up to the game (I live out of town) so we enjoyed watching DJ and then Coltin on the other side play like they did. DJ got a bit lazy in the 3rd and Danny Ray had a little talk with him and that was all he needed.

Toot toot hey Thomas you feel bettr ? You must be that irate feller that was on yalls sidelin hollern ( one more time ) all night, I swear the veins in his head was bulging bout like yours when you blow the toot toot whistle ! So I'm figuring youre calling mercy rule ? Toot toot right ? I wish I was a coming to this game so I could bring you a Thomas the train coloring book so you would calm down,, yours

t not have taken you your ridalin this morning, back on topic Thomas ! Toot toot

Nope that feller who was yelling is David Wyatt, not TT

LOL...I'm never hard to find.

But he is a good football player but that is all my boys said they heard leading up to the game (I live out of town) so we enjoyed watching DJ and then Coltin on the other side play like they did. DJ got a bit lazy in the 3rd and Danny Ray had a little talk with him and that was all he needed.

Is Danny Ray the black coach that goes around yelling "HOOOOOO" "HOOOOOO" and who is that crazy fan that roller skates up and down the side yelling real loud to "hit somebody" and "One time" . Also what does "one time" mean in.

OVERVIEW OF WHAT WC FOLKES ARE SAYING & MOST PLANNING FROM ALL OP CAN FIGURE OUT

WC folkes say mostly theys going to run it down the Pirates throat. Recon they is a thinking theys like them fellers from UC. The 1 problem is they ain't no big ole tackle looking youngon a toteing that there futeball. Figure that # 21 QB is their man youngon and look for a lot of QB sneaks and holdoffs between the tackles. OP ain't so sure theys is believing theys can git the corner too often. The inside LBs (Blevins * Garrett) will have to be on their game while outside LBs (C.Hale & P.Mosely) will have to contain and get off blocks. The key to the edge is Hale & Mosely not getting driveb 10 yds down field disrupting pursuit angles.Hellooooo, Hit someone will likely be the chant from the crowd ifin the LBs start to look like theys on skate boards.

2nd point OP figures is them WC folkes is most likely goin to learn that there "CHICKEN KICK" too!

Is Danny Ray the black coach that goes around yelling "HOOOOOO" "HOOOOOO" and who is that crazy fan that roller skates up and down the side yelling real loud to "hit somebody" and "One time" . Also what does "one time" mean in.

CRAZY??? Thats called a die hard son! You wouldnt know anything about that! One More Time means to HIT SOMEBODY!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! Thats exactly what it means!! HELLLOOOO!!!

OVERVIEW OF WHAT WC FOLKES ARE SAYING & MOST PLANNING FROM ALL OP CAN FIGURE OUT

WC folkes say mostly theys going to run it down the Pirates throat. Recon they is a thinking theys like them fellers from UC. The 1 problem is they ain't no big ole tackle looking youngon a toteing that there futeball. Figure that # 21 QB is their man youngon and look for a lot of QB sneaks and holdoffs between the tackles. OP ain't so sure theys is believing theys can git the corner too often. The inside LBs (Blevins * Garrett) will have to be on their game while outside LBs (C.Hale & P.Mosely) will have to contain and get off blocks. The key to the edge is Hale & Mosely not getting driveb 10 yds down field disrupting pursuit angles.Hellooooo, Hit someone will likely be the chant from the crowd ifin the LBs start to look like theys on skate boards.

2nd point OP figures is them WC folkes is most likely goin to learn that there "CHICKEN KICK" too!

Your right about that Old Bird!! HELLOOO!!! SP is about to HIT SOMEBODY!!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!! Boys keep getting ready to go to battle! 2 more days of practice! You practice like you play. Take it to em ONE MORE TIME!! Its going to be a Big Orange and Black Show this Friday! Get there early everybody and support our boys while they go out with a BANG!!