Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

It is difficult to assign praise for the principal (zonepirate) when he has so thoroughly obscured the scene of this bloody battle. We cannot consecrate, and we cannot venerate the scene of this epic battle site because it was consecrated by the blood of the one who perished(traintracks99, rip). Fortunately, we can empathize with having to execute a brother-in-arms. The destruction of all the evidence merits no praise for you zonepirate.

• Upvote 1

Got you boys stirred up a bit huh ????? ONE MORE TIME somebody please tell us how much bettr the pirates are than anyone else,,, wait a minute I'll do it.... Yall are good !!! That better ? That's whatcha wanna hear right ? ONE MORE TIME ! Bring it boys, give yall someone to punch at besides patting each other on the backs everyday..... You WC fellers ant much help to ole 81.... Guru you was the king of smack a few weeks ago where u at..... That's aite I'm doing pretty good with these south pittiful bunch,,,, ONE MORE TIME !!!!!!

Ole boys imma leavin So. Pittsburg today headed up to the game, gonna be a loooong walk so ifn yall see me and my willy on your way gimmee a ride!!!! i aint packin dinner cause i heard instud of them lil plastic footballs they is throwin fudgerounds ere time we score, so i figure shurrrley i can snag 5 or 6 of em.... Sangle Wangggggg!!!!!! Pirates by 14

U poor child...I have plenty of comebacks but most get deleted...Go back and look...SnoBall just wants to be like me because I'm his idol...He has nothing better to do than "TRY" to slam me but instead he just repeats the same song everytime...This is a glass house in a glass room...I try to not break anything especially when the wardens guards aren't letting us play....I look forward to having good conversation with you after we unload on Wayne....

The weird stuff is put into place instead of childish names I have given the goof troop...U see we must all get along or to the hole we shall go...

man, your boy zone goes back and deletes 3 pages, or more, of me making you look worse than you do on your own, and you're right back in your fantasy world, after zone cleans up your mess. :roflolk:

how mad were you, cursing mad! warden had to put you in place for breaking the rules. :roflolk:

i look forword to you cut and paste reply. :thumb:

It is difficult to assign praise for the principal (zonepirate) when he has so thoroughly obscured the scene of this bloody battle. We cannot consecrate, and we cannot venerate the scene of this epic battle site because it was consecrated by the blood of the one who perished(traintracks99, rip). Fortunately, we can empathize with having to execute a brother-in-arms. The destruction of all the evidence merits no praise for you zonepirate.

HELLOO!! What is this crap again? More people want to talk about Traintracks99 and than the state championship game! What is wrong with you people? Cry me a river why dontcha! Like a bunch of babies on here needing a bottle from mommy! Traintracks and anybody else that might be crying because he hurt your feelings you all need to cut this crap out and grow up! I dont care if its the snowman guy from Trousdale, nocompetition,2003,2009 or any of these girly Wayne County people talk about the stinking game and leave your fragile heart at the door!! This is a football thread and about the stinking State Championship Game this Friday! Ive never seen a bunch of little girls like on here. Lets support our boys and talk about the stinking game why dont we?

:roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk: +1

It's gonna be a great game. WC shooting for their first state title, and SP going for their first back-to-back. WC has something like 17 Seniors. That gives them a lot of experience. But SP has a group of Seniors returning to Cookeville for the third time. IMO that kind of experience outmatches WC's. WC only has 3 Juniors. What's up with that? SP has less Seniors by more Juniors. IMO that gives us a better mix and a better bench. WC has size and speed. SP has size and two bullets in the backfield. And most importantly....our coaching staff is second to none. I wish you WC people safe travel and hope we all see a great game, but our trip home is gonna be a lot happier than yours.

HELLOO!! What is this crap again? More people want to talk about Traintracks99 and than the state championship game! What is wrong with you people? Cry me a river why dontcha! Like a bunch of babies on here needing a bottle from mommy! Traintracks and anybody else that might be crying because he hurt your feelings you all need to cut this crap out and grow up! I dont care if its the snowman guy from Trousdale, nocompetition,2003,2009 or any of these girly Wayne County people talk about the stinking game and leave your fragile heart at the door!! This is a football thread and about the stinking State Championship Game this Friday! Ive never seen a bunch of little girls like on here. Lets support our boys and talk about the stinking game why dont we?

Too long. Did not read!

man, your boy zone goes back and deletes 3 pages, or more, of me making you look worse than you do on your own, and you're right back in your fantasy world, after zone cleans up your mess. :roflolk:

how mad were you, cursing mad! warden had to put you in place for breaking the rules. :roflolk:

Sorry but that was CoachT who paid a visit. I imagine he will be back. This thread won't last long at this rate

Edited by zonepirate

how mad were you, cursing mad! warden had to put you in place for breaking the rules.

Lol Zone isn't my boy but he probably backs more SP posters than he needs too! As far as ur idiotic post about nothing....No little buddy u like to bark but you have no bite and u don't make me mad...Ur more like flicking a bug or brushing lent off my shoulder....You obviously didn't get to read my post regarding loud mans post about getting my autograph...:roflol:

U have to understand I love my fan club but your going to have to wait a bit longer...

I suggest you get to talking about SP or you will be in the hole not me! :thumb:

Lol keep barking

Edited by TrainTracks99