Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

That hatr guy goes from thread to thread through cheap comments regardless of the thread topic or game thread. Lastly, I don't have to take it from JB.

That is absolutely hilarious coming from you! You are on every thread making comments about everything. I just read some of them and post here and there. Say what you want but watching you cry like a baby is too funny! :roflol::roflol::roflol:
  • Upvote 1

That hatr guy goes from thread to thread through cheap comments regardless of the thread topic or game thread. Lastly, I don't have to take it from JB.

Guess you need to get off then because you know as well as anyone else if gville had beaten yall last week then won today all you sp posters wld be running ya CHOPS so yes you do have to take it maybe with a little salt an pepper make it a little better

Guess you need to get off then because you know as well as anyone else if gville had beaten yall last week then won today all you sp posters wld be running ya CHOPS so yes you do have to take it maybe with a little salt an pepper make it a little better

Actually, you are wrong there. I participate in a thread or I don't. I don't dog pile after the fact like these JB guys were doing. If they were just straight up congratulating WC, I wouldn't have called them on it. If you go look, I get after Gordonsville posters in the threads when we play them etc.

I was pulling hard for Vic and his boys today, I am really disappointed that they lost. With that being said, I did enjoy the work the coaches son did today running the midline. The midline has been my favorite play for about 10 years. I am very happy for Wayne county getting their first State title. I hope someday to get one myself. For the coach to get one with his son, priceless.

I haven't talked about it and wanted to wait until the season was over, but we have had those fumble exchanges with the QB all season including last week against Gordonsville on the 14 but the defense held plus another earlier in the game. They have been able to play through it until today. It bit them in the butt in the 4th qtr. Hopefully, Stone will learn from today along with the rest of the returning Pirates.

they need to find out that they are not a better person then every one else

Actually, you are wrong there. I participate in a thread or I don't. I don't dog pile after the fact like these JB guys were doing. If they were just straight up congratulating WC, I wouldn't have called them on it. If you go look, I get after Gordonsville posters in the threads when we play them etc.

Am I in the wrong place? I thought this was a message board? No need to accuse anyone like you did rlh when moto was just saying his opinion, and congrats on the win wayne, and congrats to south pitt to getting to the finals, and I cant wait to play some of you teams my senior year next year..... :)

That's not true. I said congrats and you told me to quit running my mouth. The only other thing I said was that blaming SP's loss on coaching is laughable. That's not piling on or talking smack.