Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Yea, Yea, Yea. It is real easy for a team to be undefeated when every team they play is in single a. Wayne County has a good team yes, but if they played our schedule they would have 2-3 loses. Just saying, but you will believe after Friday. Come enjoy the show you will be in the presence of bad company. Sp fans will understand that others won't.

:roflol:

Haha Dude 3A sucks this year....U have your opinion I have mine...Both teams today would give Milan or CAK all they wanted...U can take ur ring and shove it up you arse....You lost ur SR after getting smacked and TrainTracked my Sammy Pickett....U can throw salt all u want but my wounds never heal...It's what keeps my drive...It's just a game and other ways in life to have success...I could swing my u know what all day and compare my life and athletic career to yours and it wouldnt be close but I'm not going to go there...Atleast we officially have more Silver Balls than Trousdale

I just got home from this mess. This seemed like a replay from 2009 against Union County. Grider did not make any changes to our defence just like against Union County. Let me ask you another question. Why did Grider have that Lankford boy on the sideline alot this game? This Lankford boy was a Mr. football finalist and ran for 2000 yards and Grider had him on the sideline. This was a bunch of mess. Grider needs to make him a sign down their by his champion sign with all the durn years we should have won a championship. I garuntee you 2011 would be on it. You think im joking but im not.

.....still searching for the 1st question

Haha Dude 3A sucks this year....U have your opinion I have mine...Both teams today would give Milan or CAK all they wanted...U can take ur ring and shove it up you arse....You lost ur SR after getting smacked and TrainTracked my Sammy Pickett....U can throw salt all u want but my wounds never heal...It's what keeps my drive...It's just a game and other ways in life to have success...I could swing my u know what all day and compare my life and athletic career to yours and it wouldnt be close but I'm not going to go there...Atleast we officially have more Silver Balls than Trousdale

both teams would give CAK all they wanted? CAK would have hung a hundred on either them.

Congratulations Wayne County,no debate on who's the best in 1A this year!Y'all personaly eliminated three of the top four opponents in class A with hardnosed,mistake free assignment football like the game was ment to be played.I can't say enough about the character the Wildcats have displayed,as there's a fine line between showing a "healthy" respect to your foe,while allowing not one ounce of fear of them.Also to South Pittsburg,no need to hang your heads over losing the championship game(how many programs envy the tradition y'all have built?),the seniors leaving have their rings...the underclassmen are already(in my opinion)the team to beat next year,as usual.To the posters on the 'T...I've got to hand it to y'all 260+ pages!That shows that the bigger schools will never understand the passion of the small programs,our small communities live and die with their kids' teams and results and both S.P. & W.C. have shown the pride they have in their own. :thumb:

Traderone says he wont's you two quite copeeing him.

r u high? i could care less about stats or region championships or even a state haha sounds nice beenin able to say tht but anyhows ive seen tucker an austin both an austin is great an was the difference in this game..but tucker is a true quarter back..let me really get to ya buddy jacob was better than tyler ..i didnt start anything u got on here postin somethin tht i an im sure other people wouldnt agree on. jus cause tucker didnt lead his team to a state ball dosent mean anything..im for wayne county an have been..but ill sure let someone no my opinion..dont take tht disrespectful jtown

HAHAHAHAHAHA possibly the funniest post I've ever read your outta your mind bro lol

He shouldn't have turned around like he did and face down the field. However, he just set a state title game record on a 98 yd pass reception, about 37 yards through the air and ran for the rest.

I think he knew it was a state record when he caught the ball :unsure: So the 15 yards it cost the team is, ok.It just gave WC the ball on the 50, and they score on the short field..........So, since it was a state record,its ok that he turn around. <_<

HAHAHAHAHAHA possibly the funniest post I've ever read your outta your mind bro lol

The whole "Tucker/Rice" argument is debatable but justifiable. The team I support is 5A but I follow 1A and the other classes pretty heavily. I would take Tucker b/c I believe he could step in and run the veer just as effectively as A.Rice but I do not believe A.Rice to run the spread as effectively as Tucker. Those are just my personal opinions and they are speculative at best. However, if you break it down by skill, both are good runners although Tucker may be a tad bit faster (not sure) and I give Tucker the edge in passing although A.Rice is a fine passer as well. I am not saying I am right or wrong, this is just my perspective, there are many points that could be brought up in eithers case but it really doesnt matter, it a close call regardless what side you take. I am not going to debate this any further b/c this thread is/should be dedicated to WC winning state.....Congrats

Nice of you to let me know that the little "jab" at your choice of monikers hit the mark 'RoyDillardImposter',but the "origional" Trader is my dad(thus tradertwo),and he's flattered at my gesture to honor my heritage. :wub:

Gud four ewe kid sum folks's pops hang a round and sum kidz pops's go two the store four a box uv fudge rounds and a pak of ports and hasint comes home four 11 years. Ewe thank itz funny butt itz knot.

Edited by RoyDillardJr