Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

untrue ole boy but u gotta beat us and earn that!!! and if that jb stands for what i thank it does u aint earned that respect!!! soured ole burns boy??

Beat us ????? You shud change your name on here... Sour ? Naaa..... I've never on my years posted things like I've posted this week, I'm sure I've posted many things this week that many have wanted to say for years.... And beating. You guys ( Marion co ) I'm guessing, maybe we could play one day who knows.... One thing about it if you wanna talk all this arrogant crap,that every other poster across the state shud jus pile in on ya, it's almost like you dare someone to not reply back to some of the most rediculious BS on the T..... Fire away buddy I'm here for the long haul

I'm going to be honest here. Why did South Pittsburg throw the ball so much when they have 2 backs that have 3,000+ yards combined?

Honestly, the QB didn't look like he had great accuracy and sometimes would short arm some throws.

When I saw that one of their backs had over 2,000 yards by himself, I thought we'd be tested. It just seemed like South Pittsburg once we started to somewhat contain the edge, just reverted to throwing the ball instead of going with their bread and butter.

That went thru my mind all the way home. I know we had to throw some to keep the defense guessing, but I felt like the Pirates got away from what got them to the championship game to begin with. Chubb not being 100% definitely was a big factor in the game because he would have given us big threat receiver on the edge. Heck he scored anyway one legged. Also, the defense just had no answer for #21. The Pirates need to find a better defense to run against the veer...the 3-4 has shown it is no match for that physical type of running. But bottom line, the Pirates made WAY too many mistakes to win a big game like this against a quality team.

With all that said, Congrats to Wayne County. They did exactly what they had to do to win the ballgame. Having all those seniors definitely helped them play disciplined hard nosed football. Spoke with several Wayne Co folks before the game and have to say they are some nice folks. Once again Congrats!

Beat us ????? You shud change your name on here... Sour ? Naaa..... I've never on my years posted things like I've posted this week, I'm sure I've posted many things this week that many have wanted to say for years.... And beating. You guys ( Marion co ) I'm guessing, maybe we could play one day who knows.... One thing about it if you wanna talk all this arrogant crap,that every other poster across the state shud jus pile in on ya, it's almost like you dare someone to not reply back to some of the most rediculious BS on the T..... Fire away buddy I'm here for the long haul

Good gracious, please quit all of this arguing. You did not even have a team in the game today and you continue your so called "smack talk." A man does not hide behind a screen name and continue spewing this crap.

Good gracious, please quit all of this arguing. You did not even have a team in the game today and you continue your so called "smack talk." A man does not hide behind a screen name and continue spewing this crap.

Ok it's a deal ! Hopefully some of so pittsburgs posters will do the same, we'll see !!! Outa here..... Congrats to both teams !!!!!!!!

CAK would mercy rule Wayne Co. Or SP.. Milan would too..

If there was only a way to make a believer out of this person..... WC boys have heard that all year long from big name schools and we shut them up. This class of WC boys is just on a totally different level. We have beaten all three Class 1A Mr. Football Backs and the winner of the Class 1A Mr. Football Lineman. All these offensive teams that have been averaging about 38 points per game and talking about mercy ruling us has been shut down.

GREAT JOB TO MY WAYNE COUNTY WILDCATS!!!!!! 2011 TSSAA 1A STATE CHAMPS!!!!! :thumb: You da man #4

• Upvote 1

It's funny you should mention that cause all the SP posters have done it all week. Sayin that last weeks game was the state championship and that yall play a totally different type of football over there...BLAH BLAH BLAH. This WC team has been told all year that next week they didnt have a chance, but guess what not one single fan on this site from 14 different schools were right. BTW the kid from south pitt that thought he was SO COOL with his celebration in the endzone is just like the rest of the posters from SP you thought you were too good to be beat by lil ole WC...but guess wat it happened, and for that single gesture alone deserved it. How many times did SP have the lead in this game? Once, when it was 8-7 other than a simple 2-point conversion SP was dominated all day. The Pirate's Ship has sank....AWESOME SEASON WAYNE COUNTY, YOU KNEW YOU COULD DO IT AND MADE BELIEVERS OUT OF EVERYONE EVERY WEEK....and to the SP guys maybe this might teach yall something about being humble :thumb:

• Upvote 1

I think he knew it was a state record when he caught the ball :unsure: So the 15 yards it cost the team is, ok.It just gave WC the ball on the 50, and they score on the short field..........So, since it was a state record,its ok that he turn around. <_<

BS, he would have never played another down for me. I would have took his stuff up and sent him home naked, You think I am kiding , but I am not. Done it before!

Edited by possum

I just got home and want to say congratulations to WC, great game. Im not going to get on here and run my mouth, all I want to say is SP yall got a great team you just got beat by the better team today. I expect yall to be back in it next year, great group of kids yall got there. I enjoyed getting to meet you SP posters and put some faces with your names. Good luck to yall next year.