Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Well, the two top 4A teams meet again. Last year was in the semi-final. This year it will be in the final. Both defenses appear to be solid and about even. Offensively, I have give the edge to Greeneville. Vanlier is a great back. But I think Greeneville has more options to choose from. I suspect that Greeneville will try to lock down Vanlier, much as Liberty did. I give the Panthers a forty percent chance of beating the Greene Devils only because of their defense. With an average defense I'd only give Maplewood a thirty percent chance of winning. But who knows how the ball will bounce once play begins. Turnovers, penalties, and missed assignments are all part of the game.

Well, the two top 4A teams meet again. Last year was in the semi-final. This year it will be in the final. Both defenses appear to be solid and about even. Offensively, I have give the edge to Greeneville. Vanlier is a great back. But I think Greeneville has more options to choose from. I suspect that Greeneville will try to lock down Vanlier, much as Liberty did. I give the Panthers a forty percent chance of beating the Greene Devils only because of their defense. With an average defense I'd only give Maplewood a thirty percent chance of winning. But who knows how the ball will bounce once play begins. Turnovers, penalties, and missed assignments are all part of the game.

Does Maplewood have a good passing game? If not I don't think they have a chance. Giles showed that was the weakness in Greeneville's armor. Giles couldn't run on Greeneville just scored on passes

I'd say panthers have 80% chance ... Nothing much to worry about... All greeneville does is try to run off tackle ..from many different formations ...they not going to fool anyone over here with that ...they can and will be beat..i like this title game to hillsboro vs maryville a few years back... Defense stole the show!! And # 20 just needs a gap and miss and he is off... This should be a great game!!!

Does Maplewood have a good passing game? If not I don't think they have a chance. Giles showed that was the weakness in Greeneville's armor. Giles couldn't run on Greeneville just scored on passes

We got this man. ..don't need much of a passing game...in fact that's kinda what doomed us last year.... We do it right this time.

For a high school team that's run-originated, I'd say they have an average passing game. The quarterback can throw long. But he does tend to air it out most times; not good at leading his receivers. Which is probably average at this level.

I'd say panthers have 80% chance ... Nothing much to worry about... All greeneville does is try to run off tackle ..from many different formations ...they not going to fool anyone over here with that ...they can and will be beat..i like this title game to hillsboro vs maryville a few years back... Defense stole the show!! And # 20 just needs a gap and miss and he is off... This should be a great game!!!

So your giving the Defending State Champs a 20% chance to win when they return almost there whole team? I see your still drinking the same kool aid you where last year boski :rolleyes:

P.S. the answer to the question at the bottom of your posts is NO Maplewood is not the 2010 champs that would be GHS :thumb:

Maplewood better bring a sack lunch because they are in for a pounding all night.Think it will be a close first half even three quarters but Greeneville pulls away in fourth.Sound familiar.#5 Hall is a hawse met his dad also super nice guy.Greenevilles got it all speed,power,tenacious D and coaching.Should repeat easy.

So your giving the Defending State Champs a 20% chance to win when they return almost there whole team? I see your still drinking the same kool aid you where last year boski :rolleyes:

P.S. the answer to the question at the bottom of your posts is NO Maplewood is not the 2010 champs that would be GHS :thumb:

thats right ...you got a prob with that??? wow ... i didnt know the answer to that ... no really i cant change it ...since i dont pay for coach t.com ...so im stuck with it ...no big deal ...life goes on... i dont see willie or the other guy ... you must have forgot how fortunate you guys were last time ...dont count on it this time ...you think we will not be ready .....you drinking the same kool aid ... i like the harder stuff .. ..im tired of talking already !!

Edited by boski

Off tackle huh? Don't run very much outside the tackles, sorry!