Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

thats right ...you got a prob with that??? wow ... i didnt know the answer to that ... no really i cant change it ...since i dont pay for coach t.... so im stuck with it ...no big deal ...life goes on... i dont see willie or or the other guy ... you must have forgot how fortunate you guys were last time ...dont count on it this time ...you think we will not be ready .....you drinking the same kool aid ... i like the harder stuff .. ..im tired of talking already !!

Go ahead, Boski, keep thinking this Greeneville team is offensively inferior to last years team because there is no Willie Carmichael or BJ Spradlin. I don't think they have lost much speed and have doubled the power with the addition of Hall to the running game. Them boys on the Panther defensive line better say their prayers and eat their Wheaties cause there's a 260 lb one man wrecking crew gonna blast through dragging 'em all 8-10 yards a clip. Hall, one our 2 Mr Football lineman nominees, had nearly 100 yds on 11 carries, had 4 sacks, one which caused a fumble that he scooped up on the 20 and ran back to the 5, and lets see...what else...oh yeah, he caught a 20 yard pass. Taylor Shuffler has speed similar to Carmichaels and QB Tanner Stewart is as wily as they come, does a superb job reading coverage and doesn't make many mistakes. If Maplewood expects to run the ball effectively, they are going to have to be prepared to throw the ball. Otherwise the Devil D will seal the corners and stuff the Panther run...that's right I said stuff it. You might want to save some of that "harder stuff" to wash down that tough old crow you are gonna be eating on Saturday...

Now you really can't say Giles couldn't run...that QB was skampering around us pretty good. Of course he had us all spread out trying to defend the pass. If Maplewood is not a threat to pass,the Devils are gonna seal the corners and stuff their running game.

Scrambling for your life and picking up yards is not what I count as a running game Barb. Passing is what hurt us not the run.

no my friend you have no idea..... How long I been doing this? ...and this game is not about the refs besides this game will be televisied ...clinic bowl reps .. media and all sorts of folks there I'm pretty sure both teams and the refs will be on their best behavior. .lol devils by what??? ...21 is the most they might let you get ...I'm thinking! Should be a great game... Who we playing again???

It's too bad the game against Covington was not televised so everyone could see what an embarassment your announcer was. Excuse me- I made a mistake calling him an announcer. There was no announcing, only trash talking. He made your school and program look small. I have never witnessed such antics and poor behavior by an adult at any football game.

It's too bad the game against Covington was not televised so everyone could see what an embarassment your announcer was. Excuse me- I made a mistake calling him an announcer. There was no announcing, only trash talking. He made your school and program look small. I have never witnessed such antics and poor behavior by an adult at any football game.

HOT CHICKEN!!!!!

Go ahead, Boski, keep thinking this Greeneville team is offensively inferior to last years team because there is no Willie Carmichael or BJ Spradlin. I don't think they have lost much speed and have doubled the power with the addition of Hall to the running game. Them boys on the Panther defensive line better say their prayers and eat their Wheaties cause there's a 260 lb one man wrecking crew gonna blast through dragging 'em all 8-10 yards a clip. Hall, one our 2 Mr Football lineman nominees, had nearly 100 yds on 11 carries, had 4 sacks, one which caused a fumble that he scooped up on the 20 and ran back to the 5, and lets see...what else...oh yeah, he caught a 20 yard pass. Taylor Shuffler has speed similar to Carmichaels and QB Tanner Stewart is as wily as they come, does a superb job reading coverage and doesn't make many mistakes. If Maplewood expects to run the ball effectively, they are going to have to be prepared to throw the ball. Otherwise the Devil D will seal the corners and stuff the Panther run...that's right I said stuff it. You might want to save some of that "harder stuff" to wash down that tough old crow you are gonna be eating on Saturday...

Willie played awful against Maplewood last year, awful!

just go to a game at fairview, your ready to choke that man end of first qtr.

Edited by sawdust76

I'm thinking Greeneville needs to end this game quick.Don't play around with this team.Come out,shake hands,hit hard,and bring back the gold.The end

I agree, Maplewood is solid and if the Devils let them hang around Maplewood could find a way to win. I think this could be a very good game but realize if Greeneville gets out fast this one will be over early.

I will not make one crack about Lexington not being in this game either.

Well I thought it was ..pretty good ....sorry if he wasn't cheering for your team... one question ...did it impact the way your team played??

He was hurt and the conditions were AWFUL :thumb:

Lol..... Yeah and maplewoods band took over played the rest of the game because it was wet and still held Greene team to 17 points ...they had 12 men in the huddle on a 11 yrd drive to mid field .. Yeah ..I know that makes about as much sense as some of these post guys are leaving on here... We will see... Come on SAT!!!!

Edited by boski