Cleveland Duals

Pintowin

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see that Collins Hill will not be in attendance this year. It would appear that they are headed to the Walsh Jesuit Ironman in Ohio.

If I look into my crystal ball really hard I foresee a pool match-up between CBHS and Cleveland that will likely be the highlight of the initial pools.

If I had to take a guess I would imagine that Soddy Daisy, Baylor, Father Ryan, & Christian Brothers / Cleveland will be separated from each other in the initial pools. I guess we will wait and see.

from the chattanoogan.com

THE CLEVELAND DUALS will be held next Saturday with 16 teams battling for top honors.

Baylor, Pope, Woodland and Cleveland are all defending state champs in their classification while Gordon Lee and Father Ryan both finished second and Soddy Daisy third.

Other teams include Franklin, Independence, Science Hill, Christian Brothers, McCallie, Rome, LaFayette, Thompson and Atlanta Christian.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_214751.asp

from the chattanoogan.com

THE CLEVELAND DUALS will be held next Saturday with 16 teams battling for top honors.

Baylor, Pope, Woodland and Cleveland are all defending state champs in their classification while Gordon Lee and Father Ryan both finished second and Soddy Daisy third.

Other teams include Franklin, Independence, Science Hill, Christian Brothers, McCallie, Rome, LaFayette, Thompson and Atlanta Christian.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_214751.asp

A little fact checking might be needed by the Chattanoogan. Father Ryan did not finish seconds in the state last year... they were 4th in individuals and duals. Christian Brothers was actually the runner-up in both tournaments. McCallie was third in both events.

Thompson is also the defending Alabama state champions in 6A.

A little fact checking might be needed by the Chattanoogan. Father Ryan did not finish seconds in the state last year... they were 4th in individuals and duals. Christian Brothers was actually the runner-up in both tournaments. McCallie was third in both events.

thanks, will make the corrections .

b.b.b.

chattanoogan.com story (not mine) has been corrected ... -- b.b.b.