TWF TSSAA Div 1 Rankings Week 1 (12/5/11) Are Posted

trickk

TWF800_smaller.jpg

Rankings are posted, let the debates begin. Division II will be posted later this week.

go to Week 1 Rankings

*** Rankings are based largely on information from last year’s performance, current wins/losses, and head to head competition with other ranked members. As the season progresses and wrestlers move weights your ranking may move up, down, or off the rankings all together based on the competition in that particular weight class.***

Coach Trick

Tennessee Wrestling Federation

Vice Chairman

Edited by trickk

According to BCB, Jack certified at 132, therefore, should be ranked accordingly.... grhouse, when are you planning on updating the D2 rankings?

The pre-season rankings were posted here (CoachT) a week or so ago. I need another day or two to look over the results and finish shifting weights around before I will submit DII rankings.

Keep in mind that I will rank wrestlers at the weight they are currently wrestling and those who have not yet completed weight certification will be removed.

The pre-season rankings were posted here (CoachT) a week or so ago. I need another day or two to look over the results and finish shifting weights around before I will submit DII rankings.

Keep in mind that I will rank wrestlers at the weight they are currently wrestling and those who have not yet completed weight certification will be removed.

I think Garrett has the right idea here. I've seen guys in the past ranked in a weight class they didn't wrestle at till the end of the season.

Thanks G

Jacob Bailey (Bradley) Senior only beat ben knox (Dickson Co.) 11-7 in the finals.. so don't u think he should be a contender in state at least ranked.. because 9 times out of 10 if your ranked number 1 u pin every kid who is not ranked even then depending on weight class the number 1 will beat the 6 at least 12-5 or worse... so he deserves a look at least..

Jacob Bailey (Bradley) Senior only beat ben knox (Dickson Co.) 11-7 in the finals.. so don't u think he should be a contender in state at least ranked.. because 9 times out of 10 if your ranked number 1 u pin every kid who is not ranked even then depending on weight class the number 1 will beat the 6 at least 12-5 or worse... so he deserves a look at least..

any wrestler that goes to state should be good enough to not get pinned...not that hard no matter who the wrestler is