White House Heritage

WHH

Reyes will be the qb i actually know personally that they did not like it when Reid was back there because they said he threw to many interceptions and ran too much. The guy is selfish in football ( and also basketball he ball hogs too). But Reyes can throw about 65 to 70 yards and thats all you need just put Reid out at receiver to block and maybe run once or twice. I just know that number 24 for Heritage said that he would rather have Reyes back at qb after the Greenbriar game.

Not interested in getting into a converstaion where the players are criticized. These are young men that need to be mentored and molded not belittled.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reyes will be the qb i actually know personally that they did not like it when Reid was back there because they said he threw to many interceptions and ran too much. The guy is selfish in football ( and also basketball he ball hogs too). But Reyes can throw about 65 to 70 yards and thats all you need just put Reid out at receiver to block and maybe run once or twice. I just know that number 24 for Heritage said that he would rather have Reyes back at qb after the Greenbriar game.

I really doubt that Coach Brown is "down" on his senior QB. Reid is a definate bright spot on the team! Yeah he may tuck it and run a lil early but I don't remember him throwing many interceptions or being selfish. Reid will be fine! If Reyes steps up, puts on weight and gets stronger I'm sure they will find a way to get him some experience for now and the future. Ultimately though this team will need everyone that can contribute to contribute regardless of position. I sure would like to see everyone get behind Reid and show confidence in him whether he plays QB, RB or Reciever. Parents, players and fans really need to take an all for one approach with this team and just maybe they will do more than they're picked to do. Go Patriots!

Edited by PatriotTeamplayer

I really doubt that Coach Brown is "down" on his senior QB. Reid is a definate bright spot on the team! Yeah he may tuck it and run a lil early but I don't remember him throwing many interceptions or being selfish. Reid will be fine! If Reyes steps up, puts on weight and gets stronger I'm sure they will find a way to get him some experience for now and the future. Ultimately though this team will need everyone that can contribute to contribute regardless of position. I sure would like to see everyone get behind Reid and show confidence in him whether he plays QB, RB or Reciever. Parents, players and fans really need to take an all for one approach with this team and just maybe they will do more than they're picked to do. Go Patriots!

Do you really think that he can get it done? Ask any senior much less player from last year im sure they will say that Reyes is better

Do you really think that he can get it done? Ask any senior much less player from last year im sure they will say that Reyes is better

Well I'm gonna go ahead and "blow my cover" but let me start by saying that I absolutely think that Reid can do it...I really have no doubts at all. I say that having worked with him some so that is in my honest opinion. I think that Reyes can do it also but I am a little biased because he is my son. I'm sure Coach Brown is going to do what he thinks is best for his team and even though I want to see my son out there I have no problems with Christian leading the team if thats what the coach decides. Don't get me wrong... Hunter and I are both competitive and a lot of work has been put in to earn playing time but at the end of the day everyone has to embrace their role however big, little or different in order to be successful. Christian Reid has been nothing but good to Hunter...I have not seen the selfishness, he has tried to help Hunter any way he can, treated him with respect and he is a very good kid and athlete. I appreciate and am flattered by everyone that supports and believes in Hunter but Christian truly deserves the same. They both have strenghts and weakness' and both are good QB's. None of us have any control over who Coach Brown puts under center but we can choose to support who ever is. Like I tell my son..."it's not about you" and this team is so much more than a "Reid/Reyes" controversy. Those two boys co-exist just fine and ride home from practice together nearly every day. If they can do it...it should be easy for us fans! Go Patriots!!!

Jeff Reyes

Edited by PatriotTeamplayer

Well I'm gonna go ahead and "blow my cover" but let me start by saying that I absolutely think that Reid can do it...I really have no doubts at all. I say that having worked with him some so that is in my honest opinion. I think that Reyes can do it also but I am a little biased because he is my son. I'm sure Coach Brown is going to do what he thinks is best for his team and even though I want to see my son out there I have no problems with Christian leading the team if thats what the coach decides. Don't get me wrong... Hunter and I are both competitive and a lot of work has been put in to earn playing time but at the end of the day everyone has to embrace their role however big, little or different in order to be successful. Christian Reid has been nothing but good to Hunter...I have not seen the selfishness, he has tried to help Hunter any way he can, treated him with respect and he is a very good kid and athlete. I appreciate and am flattered by everyone that supports and believes in Hunter but Christian truly deserves the same. They both have strenghts and weakness' and both are good QB's. None of us have any control over who Coach Brown puts under center but we can choose to support who ever is. Like I tell my son..."it's not about you" and this team is so much more than a "Reid/Reyes" controversy. Those two boys co-exist just fine and ride home from practice together nearly every day. If they can do it...it should be easy for us fans! Go Patriots!!!

Jeff Reyes

Nicely said Jeff.

Jeff Reyes

Well Mr. Reyes first off i would like to say that your son is a fantastic quarterback. This is why i think that he should start over Reid. Your son is a great runner and can pass great for a sophmore. This is something that Reid lacks which is why most of his team and probably the coaching staff is somewhat doubting the guy. He is athletic and maybe could catch some from your sone who knows? But we are talking about the qb situation here and im not sure if they are switching or what but i think Hunter should be the qb. This is my statement and i own up to it fully. I have watched Reid from is freshman year and he has not changed one bit except he seems a little cocky. But yes Mr. Reyes your son and Devin Wright are 2 big positives on this team. So good luck to Hunter!

Well Mr. Reyes first off i would like to say that your son is a fantastic quarterback. This is why i think that he should start over Reid. Your son is a great runner and can pass great for a sophmore. This is something that Reid lacks which is why most of his team and probably the coaching staff is somewhat doubting the guy. He is athletic and maybe could catch some from your sone who knows? But we are talking about the qb situation here and im not sure if they are switching or what but i think Hunter should be the qb. This is my statement and i own up to it fully. I have watched Reid from is freshman year and he has not changed one bit except he seems a little cocky. But yes Mr. Reyes your son and Devin Wright are 2 big positives on this team. So good luck to Hunter!

For help please contact: www.cyberbullyhotline.com

Remember, God loves you! :rolleyes:

I Would Encourage All Members To Refresh Themselves On The Rules Before Posting Again...Do Not Post Anything Inflammatory Towards Anybody...With The Intent Of Flame Baiting A Response...This Is Not the Forum For That...And It Will Not be Tolerated...Find Another Web-site For That...

Moderator...

Edited by Butchie

I Would Encourage All Members To Refresh Themselves On The Rules Before Posting Again...Do Not Post Anything Inflammatory Towards Anybody...With The Intent Of Flame Baiting A Response...This Is Not the Forum For That...And It Will Not be Tolerated...Find Another Web-site For That...

Moderator? Where have you been when the bulling has been going on. I sure hope you’re not coming to Bigmans defense on this. Or is the fact that he is from Jo Byrns come into play? Moderator?

This is taken directly from Bigmans profile! (I played football for Jo Byrns a long time ago I love watching them sack those Heritage Qbs but i do like the team Heritage has.)

Moderator? Where have you been when the bulling has been going on. I sure hope you’re not coming to Bigmans defense on this. Or is the fact that he is from Jo Byrns come into play? Moderator?

This is taken directly from Bigmans profile! (I played football for Jo Byrns a long time ago I love watching them sack those Heritage Qbs but i do like the team Heritage has.)

Myself I have no idea who big man is ! I pretty much know all the JB posters... Enough of that, so seems there is some good competition among the guys at heritage, such a good little rivalry game between us each year, best of luck to the patriots except 1 game,,, Friday night lights are not far away !

Well he said he liked the Heritage team....I think JB will lose every game they play outside of the single A (except for Houston County)teams.We're very down this year and play a tough schedule outside of our district..We had several kids that just never developed,plus a few have moved off,or just chose to concentrate on other sports.I still think we can do well in our classification if the kids will learn from playing these bigger schools,and not go out and lay down like they did a few games last year. What we need is more kids like Ace Evans to step their game up and play with some heart.

Edited by RedDevil88