Whats going on at Lebanon

oldfatcat

What is going on at LHS? I see that they are looking for coaches. Is there any thruth to the news about Hatfield taking the Wing-T from HHS to LHS next year?

He was offered the job and turned it down. It's a mess and they are wrong to interveiw people witha coach on staff who hasn't even been there a year. Principle has no clue on how to do things. She's as lost as last years Easter egg!

Hatfield will not leave Hendersonville unless maybe BA offers (Doubtful). His daughter is a Sophmore at HHS and starts on Volleyball and Basketball teams.

Lebanon is making bad decisions and will only get leftovers from Coaches that did not receive offers from other schools i.e. Marion County. New facilities may be the biggest draw.

Why is the Coach from this past year not staying?

Hopefully for Lebanon the assistants will be the OC and the DC! :roflol:

I'm sorry but that was too good of an opening to pass up.

Lebanon sports are a joke right now. The problem at Lebanon is the director of schools. He is the one making all the changes.He is letting parents run the programs. The principal can not keep who she wants to keep. Lebanon had good coaches in all sports and got rid of all them for no reason what so ever. Parents in Lebanon do not want there kids to have discipline.I know nothing about the current coaches and I am not knocking them but lebanon will never be successful unless they get better athletes and parents. Without athletes, discipline and good parents you have nothing. Lebanon is a end of the road job and if I was a coach thinking about going to Lebanon. You better think again.

Lebanon sports are a joke right now. The problem at Lebanon is the director of schools. He is the one making all the changes.He is letting parents run the programs. The principal can not keep who she wants to keep. Lebanon had good coaches in all sports and got rid of all them for no reason what so ever. Parents in Lebanon do not want there kids to have discipline.I know nothing about the current coaches and I am not knocking them but lebanon will never be successful unless they get better athletes and parents. Without athletes, discipline and good parents you have nothing. Lebanon is a end of the road job and if I was a coach thinking about going to Lebanon. You better think again.

That's it. The inmates are running the jail!