Is Carthage's Coach Maynord Really Interested in the White County Job?

BasilDuke

My understanding is that this has all come up in the last week. The job posted two weeks ago Monday. Maybe it has to go to the interview process at that point. I think he can draw 60% if he retires and that would allow him to double dip the system. White County would save 40% and not have to pay his insurance. Who knows what's going on.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a little more thought..........I find it hard to believe he would leave. He's been there (WC), done that. So..........I'll go with...........NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Durn right it would be hard to believe! I say it's IMPOSSIBLE to believe!!! LMBO

Coach is right where he wants to be and that's from more reliable sources than old Daisy Dukes has!!! His boy Pemberton and those Kittens got sent back to the ridge after Coach Maynords boys took em to the wood shed and they are all HOPING that Coach Maynord isn't around to do it again and again and again year after year!!! LMBO

Keep Dreaming HAYSEEDS!!! Now open wide and get ready for another big dollop of MAYNORDAISE!!!! LMBO

Durn right it would be hard to believe! I say it's IMPOSSIBLE to believe!!! LMBO

Coach is right where he wants to be and that's from more reliable sources than old Daisy Dukes has!!! His boy Pemberton and those Kittens got sent back to the ridge after Coach Maynords boys took em to the wood shed and they are all HOPING that Coach Maynord isn't around to do it again and again and again year after year!!! LMBO

Keep Dreaming HAYSEEDS!!! Now open wide and get ready for another big dollop of MAYNORDAISE!!!! LMBO

LMBO??? :roflol: Did you come up with that all by yourself, old timer? I can't wait to see your new screen-name! :lol: ... or are you going to remain loyal to the "Big Guy" and keep swallowing the Maynardaise when he leaves for better circumstances? LMBO!!! :roflolk:

White County (TN): Matthan Houser has been hired as the next head coach at White County.

Wow! Didn't he prep at LA? Was he Coach Swallows favorite target @ WR back in the late 90's? I may be off a year or 2, but I think they played together. Correct if I am wrong. I guess Coach Swallows went with someone he feels comfortable with. Can't blame him.