Middle Tennessee Grand Championships

nununu

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think coach Badon is embarrassed by your support for a second. I think anyone from Dickson wrestling will always feel as passionate about the program as you. He doesn't toot his or the programs own horn and would feel uncomfortable about reading somone else doing so. But thats his thing not yours. I have no doubt he appreciates your and everyone elses support. Keep on screamin at the top of your lungs if that is how you do it. God bless and stay safe.

Thanks coach cougar pride that's how I see it and beau is doing pretty good as well as the rest of dickson

I just stated the facts, what you do with those facts is your business!

It sounds like the United States Naval Academy and Coach Burnett did their research and signed someone that for whatever reason was flying under the radar! Let's all just pray that the only radar that Mr. Hooker is ever required to fly under is the one related to wrestling because war is ugly.

You know man I agree with you on this one!! War is something very scary and very terrible!! You never know what is going to happen. Hopefully Mr. Hooker won't have to experience war. Let's just hope that his war stays on the mat!!!! I know I can speak for all of us when I say thank you to Mr. Hooker for choosing to serve your counrty! Its people like you who make it so we can do the things we do and watch the sport we love! Good luck to you! I am proud to serve along side someone like him!

Semper Fi