LA at Stone

sweety

Is that score correct? 26 point defeat? I know LA isn't a real tough team, but what happened? It looks like those early scheduled games really payed off huh?

That is a correct score. 94-68. Something tells me you already knew that it was correct. It seems the cats are digressing somewhat. They lost to stone the first time by 2 in a game they should have won. Then lose round two by 26 and they were down by over 30 for a while. The prior game they beat a below average York team by 12. The loss of Huitt and Melton hurt them but their replacements(McCoin, Beaty) played a lot of minutes a year ago. Beaty's minutes a year ago took a major upswing when coach r.melton left. So inexperience should not be the problem. It also can't be depth because coach miller plainly stated, in his pre-game interview before the Macon Co. game, that this would be a MUCH deeper team than a year ago. It looks like they have some problems, but none that a weak district and 3 single A opponents(Pickett,Jackson,C'range)can't help.

That is a correct score. 94-68. Something tells me you already knew that it was correct. It seems the cats are digressing somewhat. They lost to stone the first time by 2 in a game they should have won. Then lose round two by 26 and they were down by over 30 for a while. The prior game they beat a below average York team by 12. The loss of Huitt and Melton hurt them but their replacements(McCoin, Beaty) played a lot of minutes a year ago. Beaty's minutes a year ago took a major upswing when coach r.melton left. So inexperience should not be the problem. It also can't be depth because coach miller plainly stated, in his pre-game interview before the Macon Co. game, that this would be a MUCH deeper team than a year ago. It looks like they have some problems, but none that a weak district and 3 single A opponents(Pickett,Jackson,C'range)can't help.

Jackson County and Clarkrange are more for the girls game, there just happens to be a boys game later that night too...

Interesting score to say the least. Coach Buck really does a good job at Stone and I think he is one of the better coaches in the state. Looks like the Wildcats need to dig a little deeper and become a physical and aggressive team. That size should be hard to handle. I look for Coach Miller and the Wildcats to turn things around.

LA might wish they had the PC senior boys that went to grade school in Overton co.The Roop and Ferrall kid did not make the LA team after they left grade school somebody that big LA fan tell me why.Look like you need them when you play Stone at Stone

yep thought this was who you are, a Overton co. reject who couldn't play for LA so went to PC to play with the KY kids.